Arena or Warzone?

What do you guys prefer the most : Arena or warzone. I honestly love Arena because its not as congested like Warzone. Plus there are way too many farmers in warzone and someone should do something about it.

I used to play Warzone a lot, but recently I feel I’ve been playing Arena more often.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I used to play Warzone a lot, but recently I feel I’ve been playing Arena more often.

I had the same thought

Arena. Warzone is full of bad players spawning in ultra banshees and phaetons that won’t explode. Also, I don’t have to deal with teammates who goose.

Don’t even give me that, “Uhh, it takes skill because you have to fill up the REQ meter” nonsense, you can hit level 6 in the beginning of the game.

> 2533274970658419;4:
> Arena. Warzone is full of bad players spawning in ultra banshees and phaetons that won’t explode. Also, I don’t have to deal with teammates who goose.
>
> Don’t even give me that, “Uhh, it takes skill because you have to fill up the REQ meter” nonsense, you can hit level 6 in the beginning of the game.

Filling the req meter in warzone is quite easy.

I prefer Arena, I’ve always spent my time on any Halo game playing Team Slayer.

Arena
warzone is an unbalanced mess and while I understand it’s supposed to be an unbalanced mess, this is exactly why people hated H4

I play a pretty good balance of both really.

If I were forced to choose, I would have to go Arena simply because of the variety. But I enjoy Warzone a lot.

WZ WZA WZFF 65% Arena 45%

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I used to play Warzone a lot, but recently I feel I’ve been playing Arena more often.

I’m exactly like you, i love arena now.

WZ assault is my favorite playlist, it’s always non stop action. You have more options of weapons and vehicles as well.

I prefer Arena…with Warzone being my break every few games

Arena.

With the addition of Action Sack, I will play Arena much more often than Warzone but would seldom play Warzone; just for the joy of getting a Killtacular against players that use Magnums in CQB.

Arena 90% of the time.

How about Arena Warzone?

But I usually enjoying playing both :slight_smile:

I greatly prefer arena. I pretty much only play warzone when my friends want to.

I say WZ 75% Arena 25%. It’s nice having multiple game modes to switch between when I get frustrated with one.

Arena by far… It’s the branded classic Halo experience… or meant to be.

Warzone is fun occasionally but it’s not all that gratifying to play in comparison, and it feels a bit clunky.

Arena by far. I don’t mind the odd warzone match (mind you now I mainly play WZFF if I play warzone) but it doesn’t come close to arena. I like my even starts and weapons on the map as pick ups. That is how halo was meant to be played IMO.

I’ve always said if arena got as many or even closer too the amount of REQ points as warzone gets, hardly anyone would play warzone IMO.