Arena only matchmaking problems

When my girlfriend tries Arena on her account she can’t find any players but War Zone continues to work with no problems. My account on the same Xbox and same network also works without any issues. Can anyone suggest a fix for this problem? Thanks.

Are you both trying the same playlists, I know you said Arena but that is partially vague, If yes then I would hope someone more knowledgeable sees this then helps out.

Like I can play war zone, I live in Brazil and here this terrible plays halo five hours and hours to find a match …

It’s only a problem with team arena, and only on my girlfriends Xbox live account. Like I said everything works fine for my account, on the same Xbox and network. Whenever she tries to play team arena it takes ages, then displays a message to say it can’t find players.

I really wish we could find a solution. :frowning:

See my topic,explains a bit why you are experiencing that.

here you go

> 2533274822267898;5:
> See my topic,explains a bit why you are experiencing that.
>
> here you go

I’m not sure this the problem my GF has with her account as I can find matches any time of the day or night without problems and she can’t find matches even if she tries at the same time as me (I’m on a different Xbox).

this only happens for one mode too. All other modes are fine.