Arena of BTB maps for Social Snipes?

Do you guys prefer Arena maps 4v4 or BTB maps 5v5 for social snipers? Personally I like Arena maps because it’s more about no scoping and quick engagements rather than camping and head-glitching. What do you guys think?

> 2533274915434675;1:
> Do you guys prefer Arena maps 4v4 or BTB maps 5v5 for social snipers? Personally I like Arena maps because it’s more about no scoping and quick engagements rather than camping and head-glitching. What do you guys think?

Snipers are meant for mid to far range combat so having them on arena maps is just ridiculous

Then why do they put snipers on arena maps?

> 2533274915434675;1:
> Do you guys prefer Arena maps 4v4 or BTB maps 5v5 for social snipers? Personally I like Arena maps because it’s more about no scoping and quick engagements rather than camping and head-glitching. What do you guys think?

Definitely Arena maps. It gives A LOT more action, rather than spawn killing

ARENA maps, if you want BTB Snipers than add as a playlist… BTB is already social. The Arena maps are mainly used for ranked playlists, and it offers so much more skill when playing in closer situations… things like knowledge of spawns, spawn traps, snapshots, pushing as a team, common routes, reticule placement… I’m sorry but BTB just is about camping the outsides and increases the passiveness of the game…

Why not have a good mix of of both.

Video games have absolutely morphed the glorious sniper rifle into a horrible abomination, held in the hands of players like xXxXL33T420SnIpEz69XxXx. We have to accept the fact that hard scoping is “fail” and quickscoping or noscoping is the only way to be “pro”.

So why not have the maps for these kind of players, and the big maps for the people who want to properly use the snipers.

Agreed, there’s so much more skill involved on on arena maps and it helps you improve your snapshot skills. If you wanna increase your camping skills with the sniper just hop into war zone and camp away.

The Arena maps need to come back for Social Snipers. If not, I’d like to see dedicated maps for Social Snipers.

BTB maps are better. Whats the point of using a sniper rifle to shoot a guy within AR range?

Playing snipers on BTB maps gives me more of a reason to use the sniper rifle than Arena maps. Most of the Arena maps in rotation are tiny. Just for -Yoink- and giggles, I spent most of a snipers game just beating down and assassinating people. Finished the game with like 12 CQC kills. Playing on BTB maps, that isn’t very likely to happen. So if I’m looking to play a Snipers match that actually emphasizes sniping, BTB maps is the way to go for me.

> 2535468812026872;9:
> BTB maps are better. Whats the point of using a sniper rifle to shoot a guy within AR range?

It requires skill and is fun to get snapshots… I’m sorry but based on your CSR rating your opinion is coming from low tier skill sets which explains, why you don’t understand about the fun and skill required for lower ranged maps…

> 2533274873172929;11:
> > 2535468812026872;9:
> > BTB maps are better. Whats the point of using a sniper rifle to shoot a guy within AR range?
>
>
> It requires skill and is fun to get snapshots… I’m sorry but based on your CSR rating your opinion is coming from low tier skill sets which explains, why you don’t understand about the fun and skill required for lower ranged maps…

You could have saved yourself some typing and just said “get good”. And I see that you are indeed better at halo than me. Congrats.
That doesn’t mean I’m incapable of having fun playing halo, and snipers on small maps isn’t fun to me. Your insults won’t change my opinion.

I think the current btb maps can be too big but the 4v4 maps are too small.

Older btb maps were better all round size.

Yet another example…

If everyone is powerful no one is.

^lol incredibles refrence.

Anyhow, Snipers are supposed to be for long range. And the argument that it’s hard on smaller maps makes no sense to me because regardless of the map is big are small, as long as the map is created even, it should be just as difficult for everyone playing.

I honestly cannot see the point in playing snipers in a little boxy map when we can have beautiful space to snipe… from long distances… yanooo… like what a sniper is supposed to be for.

Just my opinion tho

> 2533274873172929;5:
> ARENA maps, if you want BTB Snipers than add as a playlist… BTB is already social. The Arena maps are mainly used for ranked playlists, and it offers so much more skill when playing in closer situations… things like knowledge of spawns, spawn traps, snapshots, pushing as a team, common routes, reticule placement… I’m sorry but BTB just is about camping the outsides and increases the passiveness of the game…

It’s called SOCIAL snipers it should be on social maps. snipers is supposed to be for long range and BTB maps are more suited for a sniper playlist.