Arena noobs

I can’t play arena anymore.

Its driving me crazy. Every game I get put into my team mates are either AFK, drop a 0.000001 KD and do nothing but round around in circles or leave mid game!

Since most games I’m pulling out a 2.0 KD it’s getting pretty annoying…

also 343 please fix this broken thing you call a radar it just doesn’t work.

I also felt like I was at an extreme disadvantage in certain games with teammates especially 3 4 on 2 matches. Although I will admit I don’t have as much edge in my skill as I used to to carry a team or the map recognition to outsmart the other team.

yep…never play arena unless my friends are online.

Agree on the radar front. I can’t tell you how many times I’m running up behind someone and I expect them to just turn around and shoot me (you know, like, in all other Halo games), but they don’t even notice until it’s too late. I think it’s because they are trying to make it more twitchy and want to curb camping. The professional players probably had a lot of input in this area.

Sorry. It was all my fault. Well, my wife and I. We’re admittedly pretty terrible, but love to play. We’re trying to “git gud”, but I think we have a better chance of teaching our cat to dunk a basketball. Hopefully some social playlists will open soon and we’ll be out of your hair.

> 2533274807773315;5:
> Sorry. It was all my fault. Well, my wife and I. We’re admittedly pretty terrible, but love to play. We’re trying to “git gud”, but I think we have a better chance of teaching our cat to dunk a basketball. Hopefully some social playlists will open soon and we’ll be out of your hair.

I’ve calmed down now xD I don’t normally mind but today I’ve lost SO much due to bad team mates -.-

Same here, I made it to Gold 4 but then people dropped or betrayed or was afk,how is it fair to us who are playing and trying to gain rank??