Arena needs a Req point buff

Is it just me, or does it feel like arena is way light in the req point awards category?

while the matches might be faster, I believe they are more demanding and stressful and therefore, should have a much larger req point reward.

Agree completely +1

Case in point. 579 points for a victory in Swat.

That just seems wrong.

Example: I __have finished games of Warzone assault in the same amount of time and have been awarded more than twice the amount of req points__

Agreed. Arena sucks for getting REQ points.

> 2535441488042067;3:
> Case in point. 579 points for a victory in Swat.
>
> That just seems wrong. what the heck 343i?

Isn’t that great? You were quick and efficient at ending your enemy and you get less Req Points for it. Just like in Breakout, you get rewarded less Req points for a 5-0 than you would for a 5-4 game.

Wish granted, you now earn REQ levels faster in arena! :stuck_out_tongue:

Really though you’re right, doesn’t really feel worth it sometimes.

I agree, you don’t get -Yoink- even with the boosts added.You never really know if it makes a difference on how many more REQ points or XP you get because the game never tells you.

It’s complete bs. You can play a 6 minute game in warzone assault and get over 1k points and play a 12 minute game in arena and be lucky to get 900…

The only time I play Arena is with my friends (for ranks) or the daily win (I just play BTB since it’s social). Otherwise my entire time is spent in Warzone Assault

Definitely agree, that & only having BR & SWATnums in the SWAT playlist, which I’ve already maxed out. Ready for them to add, DMR, H2 BR, Covie & Promeathan SWAT types as well

I play Arena just cause I like 4v4 match ups more than anything. If it truly is time based than doesn’t it even out in the long run? Has anyone actually looked into that?

How a game makes you feel when you play is subjective there cannot be any real way to quantify it.

> 2533274863544717;11:
> I play Arena just cause I like 4v4 match ups more than anything. If it truly is time based than doesn’t it even out in the long run? Has anyone actually looked into that?
>
> How a game makes you feel when you play is subjective there cannot be any real way to quantify it.

It’s not just time based. Arena earns less

> 2533274863544717;11:
> How a game makes you feel when you play is subjective there cannot be any real way to quantify it.

this is equivalent to asking Payton Manning which game has more pressure, a preseaon game or regular season against a division rivalry.

Remember. Warzone is Halo 5’s defacto “social” playlist.

Agreed. There should be a minimum of 1,000 REQ per game.

> 2535449308385966;14:
> Agreed. There should be a minimum of 1,000 REQ per game.

Yes and for every warzone game, a minimum of 2,000

BTB is the only arena list that gives req points comparable to Warzone. The justifiction being that you can complete arena games faster than warzone matches, but both have such variable times it is just stupid to punish demographics for playing the modes they want to play. Arena should get the same treatment since 90% of what is in req packs isn’t even applicable to arena. I am sitting on stacks of power weapons and vehicles that I will never use because I only play BTB or arena if I ever find myself on Halo 5 anymore. Especially now with the warzone vehicle pack that you buy with real money only how can they even say that it is not pay to win anymore? They’re now selling packs that give certs for rare tier vehicles or higher (e.g. Banshees and Scorpions at minimum) and you can’t even use points for them. You are allowing players to bypass others by paying real money to get these certs faster in higher rates. That is unfair, but I digress.

Additionally the boosts in arena are pathetic. I had a legendary Arena RP jackpot and it gave me 200 Req points bonus…200…used an uncommon warzone rp jackpot and got 1000 bonus…seriously?

I agree I used either rare or ur… finished number 2 on team in btb… got 1,100 ish… use common ones well its almost like u didn’t use a req boost.
Now comes xp boosts those seem to work decent

> 2533274831961512;16:
> BTB is the only arena list that gives req points comparable to Warzone. The justifiction being that you can complete arena games faster than warzone matches, but both have such variable times it is just stupid to punish demographics for playing the modes they want to play. Arena should get the same treatment since 90% of what is in req packs isn’t even applicable to arena. I am sitting on stacks of power weapons and vehicles that I will never use because I only play BTB or arena if I ever find myself on Halo 5 anymore. Especially now with the warzone vehicle pack that you buy with real money only how can they even say that it is not pay to win anymore? They’re now selling packs that give certs for rare tier vehicles or higher (e.g. Banshees and Scorpions at minimum) and you can’t even use points for them. You are allowing players to bypass others by paying real money to get these certs faster in higher rates. That is unfair, but I digress.
>
> Additionally the boosts in arena are pathetic. I had a legendary Arena RP jackpot and it gave me 200 Req points bonus…200…used an uncommon warzone rp jackpot and got 1000 bonus…seriously?

^post of the day right here. Well written and thought out my fellow spartan

> 2535441488042067;18:
> > 2533274831961512;16:
> > BTB is the only arena list that gives req points comparable to Warzone. The justifiction being that you can complete arena games faster than warzone matches, but both have such variable times it is just stupid to punish demographics for playing the modes they want to play. Arena should get the same treatment since 90% of what is in req packs isn’t even applicable to arena. I am sitting on stacks of power weapons and vehicles that I will never use because I only play BTB or arena if I ever find myself on Halo 5 anymore. Especially now with the warzone vehicle pack that you buy with real money only how can they even say that it is not pay to win anymore? They’re now selling packs that give certs for rare tier vehicles or higher (e.g. Banshees and Scorpions at minimum) and you can’t even use points for them. You are allowing players to bypass others by paying real money to get these certs faster in higher rates. That is unfair, but I digress.
> >
> > Additionally the boosts in arena are pathetic. I had a legendary Arena RP jackpot and it gave me 200 Req points bonus…200…used an uncommon warzone rp jackpot and got 1000 bonus…seriously?
>
>
> ^post of the day right here. Well written and thought out my fellow spartan

Appreciated. I don’t think Halo 5 is a bad game, but I am still unsatisfied with it in a lot of ways.

> 2533274831961512;19:
> > 2535441488042067;18:
> > > 2533274831961512;16:
> > > BTB is the only arena list that gives req points comparable to Warzone. The justifiction being that you can complete arena games faster than warzone matches, but both have such variable times it is just stupid to punish demographics for playing the modes they want to play. Arena should get the same treatment since 90% of what is in req packs isn’t even applicable to arena. I am sitting on stacks of power weapons and vehicles that I will never use because I only play BTB or arena if I ever find myself on Halo 5 anymore. Especially now with the warzone vehicle pack that you buy with real money only how can they even say that it is not pay to win anymore? They’re now selling packs that give certs for rare tier vehicles or higher (e.g. Banshees and Scorpions at minimum) and you can’t even use points for them. You are allowing players to bypass others by paying real money to get these certs faster in higher rates. That is unfair, but I digress.
> > >
> > > Additionally the boosts in arena are pathetic. I had a legendary Arena RP jackpot and it gave me 200 Req points bonus…200…used an uncommon warzone rp jackpot and got 1000 bonus…seriously?
> >
> >
> > ^post of the day right here. Well written and thought out my fellow spartan
>
>
> Appreciated. I don’t think Halo 5 is a bad game, but I am still unsatisfied with it in a lot of ways.

I have a love/hate relationship with Halo 5. I love the MP but hate the campaign. I swear, 343i is like an enigma. They raised the bar with Halo 5’s in game mechanics, I mean the fluidity and control over your Spartan is excellent, probably the best in franchise history. As for the rest…Well. There’s no need in me rehashing old rants.