Arena map rotation is a little stagnant right now

I play a lot of Team Arena and I’ve noticed that since the update I seem to get less variety with the maps. Where the heck is this new Molten map? And why am I constantly playing on Plaza and Eden?

Weird time to make this thread, since they are player testing assault to bring back when its done.

> 2533274885352269;1:
> I play a lot of Team Arena and I’ve noticed that since the update I seem to get less variety with the maps. Where the heck is this new Molten map? And why am I constantly playing on Plaza and Eden?

You’re not missing anything by skipping Molten.

molten sucks… hard

> 2533944968931010;2:
> Weird time to make this thread, since they are player testing assault to bring back when its done.

I’ll have to have a look at what changes they’ve made to assault. It’s my least favourite game type after Arena Breakout

I only got a stab at molten in rumble rockets, so it’s hard for me to make a genuine appraisal of the level, but in my one experience I did see potential.

I actually played quite a few team arena and slayer matches just in the hopes to see the new map, it was sort of funny that my random choice of rockets gave me my first look.

I get nothing but that crappy molten map

Well, I still haven’t played it either.
I also miss all other maps that were removed due the e-sports crap.
Why make the maps if they removed them anyway?

Guys, Team Arena is the HCS playlist essentially. I like it this way. Then the bad maps are out, and we don’t have to play them.

> 2533274970658419;9:
> Guys, Team Arena is the HCS playlist essentially. I like it this way. Then the bad maps are out, and we don’t have to play them.

It’s getting boring as **** playing these maps over and over again haha

Thanks for the information though mate. I’ll just play more of a range of game types to experience different maps and it should end up being all good.

Cheers.