Arena is Ridiculous

I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.

Haha. Yea I played Warzone tonight for a change and it was so much more relaxing then the sweatiness of arena.

> 2535418833514305;1:
> I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.

You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?

> 2535420480591050;3:
> > 2535418833514305;1:
> > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
>
>
> You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?

I’ll never understand the complaints about ‘try-hards’. If don’t don’t go in with intentions to win, why get mad because the other guy wins?

> 2535420480591050;3:
> > 2535418833514305;1:
> > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
>
>
> You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?

Look im a competitive person i enjoy “trying hard” but this is just annoying and i’d rather not spam B and crouch it’s a annoyance.

> 2535418833514305;5:
> > 2535420480591050;3:
> > > 2535418833514305;1:
> > > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
> >
> >
> > You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?
>
>
> Look im a competitive person i enjoy “trying hard” but this is just annoying and i’d rather not spam B and crouch it’s a annoyance.

I don’t do it either, but I’m still able to find success against the people that do. Their aim is being affected just as much by the change in their movement. It’s still the “dance” we’re all accustomed to in halo, it just got harder. You have to have a faster response, and you have to be able to predict when people are going to thrust (which is pretty easy).

> 2676692992818466;4:
> > 2535420480591050;3:
> > > 2535418833514305;1:
> > > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
> >
> >
> > You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?
>
>
> I’ll never understand the complaints about ‘try-hards’. If don’t don’t go in with intentions to win, why get mad because the other guy wins?

Alright? Not what i was saying but GG

> 2535420480591050;6:
> > 2535418833514305;5:
> > > 2535420480591050;3:
> > > > 2535418833514305;1:
> > > > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
> > >
> > >
> > > You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?
> >
> >
> > Look im a competitive person i enjoy “trying hard” but this is just annoying and i’d rather not spam B and crouch it’s a annoyance.
>
>
> I don’t do it either, but I’m still able to find success against the people that do. Their aim is being affected just as much by the change in their movement. It’s still the “dance” we’re all accustomed to in halo, it just got harder. You have to have a faster response, and you have to be able to predict when people are going to thrust (which is pretty easy).

That’s ridiculous have fun dealing with it, Personally i have better things to do than learn the retard dance

’’ the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups make the game a team game and i play Solo’

Is this your first Halo game buddy? Halo has been the biggest team game since 2001. It’s not like CoD where you can spray n pray your own way through victory. The whole purpose of Arena is to win matches. You’re basically posting a rant on these forums about another person being better than you.

Either people complain about lag, about bad aiming, bad maps, playing against full fire teams and now they are complaining about people being better than themselves?

SMH

Ok so you are done with arena cause people utilize more movement-options and try to win more than you.

Are we supposed to convince you to come back or what is the Point here?

> 2535418833514305;1:
> I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.

-It really isn’t difficult to press the red button on your controller.
-Fairly sure Halo has always been a team game?
-Playing a TEAM game solo is always going to be a tad more difficult than playing a TEAM game as part of a TEAM. There are things you can do to make it a little easier, such as getting to know the maps and sticking with your teammates.

This just sounds like either you don’t like the fact that winning gunfights in Halo takes a bit more effort than something like CoD, or you’re complaining that there are people out there who are better at Halo than you.

> 2535418833514305;1:
> I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying

People have been playing like this since the beginning. I learned to strafe unpredictably, crouch, and all that jazz back in Halo 3 eight years ago, and I was late to the party. By now it’s second nature. As in, I’m not trying at all, it just happens. It’s muscle memory and it’s an integral part of my playstyle. By all means, play how you want to play. Part of the beauty of Halo is you can do that and still succeed, but don’t mock other people’s play styles because you think it makes them ‘try-hards’ or something. I play the same way in both ranked and unranked, and that includes jumping and boosting around like a maniac because that’s what I find fun in this game. I’m actually not trying hard, and I am actually playing for fun, I just also happen to be pretty good at utilizing all the game’s mechanics to their fullest.

Winning = good. I have watched the good players in theatre and my game has improved dramatically.

Really, I mean isn’t arena meant for you to TRY so you can rank up? You sound like you are mad cause you suck!!

“I don’t like it because other people are better than me”

OP , you are a Diamond 5 and have win % of 56 and a K/D of 1.25 I don’t get the complaining. You are doing well. Are you expecting to win more? you are being matched appropriately with people close to your skill level. This is not old halos where you can continually dominate matches. You will also run into players with better skills in Warzone when trying to take bases or keep bases. You WILL have bad games no matter the gametype. Not sure why you would expect anything different.

> 2535418833514305;7:
> > 2676692992818466;4:
> > > 2535420480591050;3:
> > > > 2535418833514305;1:
> > > > I’m done with arena it’s insane 1v1s go like this “Boost left or right and then crouch hop while moving left or right” I find my self laughing at how ridiculous this is and how hard these people are trying. Of course they win anyone with that devotion is gonna have their way lol, Anyways arena isn’t for me the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups j make the game a team game and i play Solo, War zone and Big team is still fun though and that’s where ill be.
> > >
> > >
> > > You act like pressing B on a controller or crouching requires effort. Keeping your hit box moving is actually incredibly smart, and requires precise aiming as opposed to an easy strafe. Arena is SUPPOSED to be try-hard central, especially in the upper divisions. Why wouldn’t you try hard in ranked playlists?
> >
> >
> > I’ll never understand the complaints about ‘try-hards’. If don’t don’t go in with intentions to win, why get mad because the other guy wins?
>
>
> Alright? Not what i was saying but GG

What were you saying then? It sounded a lot like you being frustrated that your opponents are putting in more effort in 1v1s than you.

I accidentally hit the crouch button all the time when i’m close to a player, usually after a melee hit or something, it works in my favor often, but other times i wonder why i’m moving so slow, then i realize it because i hit crouch.

It’s super easy for me to kill people that are strafing like that, it’s too easy. Yesterday I was plowing through every single person that was strafing like that.

> 2533274794373199;9:
> ‘’ the spartan abilities and multiple pick ups make the game a team game and i play Solo’
>
> Is this your first Halo game buddy? Halo has been the biggest team game since 2001. It’s not like CoD where you can spray n pray your own way through victory. The whole purpose of Arena is to win matches. You’re basically posting a rant on these forums about another person being better than you.
>
> Either people complain about lag, about bad aiming, bad maps, playing against full fire teams and now they are complaining about people being better than themselves?
>
> SMH

This! lmao I’m 100% with you here ^^ This forum is getting really ridiculous xD