Arena doubles suggestion

Can we please remove the cloaks from all maps in doubles? Its bad enough the power weapons spawn so often that you might as well give everyone rockets for loadouts, but constantly have one side dominating the match cause he cant be seen is idiotic and just shows no fore sight went into how things would effect matches on this scale.

I would have to say the Scattershot is a game breaker in Dubs. It promotes so much camping and crouching. Should be replaced with a weapon that encourages movement.

> 2535418262439483;2:
> I would have to say the Scattershot is a game breaker in Dubs. It promotes so much camping and crouching. Should be replaced with a weapon that encourages movement.

i agreee. something has to be done. for example The Rig Doubles is a 2v2 up to 25 kills. there is Scattershot, Plasma Caster, Sniper, and Camo. a majority of the scatter can get you so many kills. people just get that and camo and caster and camp until they have u spawn trapped in bunker. should only be sniper. more feed back. and please 343. take out assault from Team arena and riptide and overgrowth

A lot of the problem imo stems from a lack of skill separation. These matches might not seem as bad if you didnt have to carry your teammate 20 kills to their 5 just to hope to win most matches. Makes me miss halo 3 rank system