Arena Breakout

so arena breakout is SO much better than breakout. I said all along every time I play breakout that it would be so much more fun with regular shields. Personally I think this version of breakout should replace the standard one.

It sure as hell makes being the last man standing a lot harder lol. I completely agree with you and also think we should get the inverse of this playlist at some point as well. By that I mean slayer, ctf, etc on breakout maps.

Actually I was disappointed once I noticed everyone had full shields… Thought I could just solo everyone and end matches.

Uhhhjj i absolutely hate arena breakout. Maps are too big and flag is now too easy to score with when it was really just there in case people were just hiding

I prefer classic breakout, but this is fun too.

No, I don’t think so. The normal maps aren’t made for Breakout.

This mode is so much fun! I’m sad it will go away after this weekend :frowning:

Really enjoyed it but they should get rid of the flag. Hope it stays in the playlist though along with doubles.

It’s cool, but as someone said earlier the flag capping is a bit too easy. Maybe with some modifications it can be put into rotation

I like it. Took me a game or two to realise I couldn’t pop someone with a few quick shots anymore…

But its cool. It’s like warzone on gears

I wish it were on breakout maps with no radar still.

Yeah I love it too. Thought it would be dumb but it turned out to be addicting.
Both breakouts are fun. I think the reason I love Arena Breakout so much is because its fast paced and there’s more to it rather than just killing the other team. The flag has a purpose.

I like it. I hope they decide to keep it as a regular.

It is a really fun mode, but some maps need to go (Looking at you Rig)

I like both of them, should keep both.

I really do think that Arena Breakout should become a regular playlist and that the current Breakout variant added to the regular weekend playlist rotation.

I absolutely loved it, it actually became my favorite Halo 5 playlist. However, I’d remove a grenade and stick to just one grenade. Especially with only one life, it gets frustrating when people spam grenades. But I loved it more than regular Breakout, it felt less “pro,” but I do love the original’s maps.

> 2533274856331138;16:
> I really do think that Arena Breakout should become a regular playlist and that the current Breakout variant added to the regular weekend playlist rotation.

And the masses of us regular breakout junkies strenuously disagree.

Entirely different games. Arena Breakout is nowhere near as tactical imo.

> 2533274821269382;1:
> so arena breakout is SO much better than breakout. I said all along every time I play breakout that it would be so much more fun with regular shields. Personally I think this version of breakout should replace the standard one.

I personally like Arena Breakout so much more, because the gameplay is more familiar to me (Breakout usually feels too much like some wierd Slayer/Swat One Flage hybrid that I’m just not good at). I am yoink at regular breakout, but I don’t think Arena Breakout should replace Regular Breakout. Why? Because it fills a niche for the tactical part of the community and I think as Halo players we all deserve our niche game types. So hopefully in future updates we will see some more game types come in. *cough *cough Infection.