Arena and Warzone XP/Req Boosts

This may seem like a stupid question but I’ve been wondering about it for awhile. When using a XP or Req Boost in either Arena or Warzone, is the amount of Req/XP Points awarded the same every time or is it dependent on how you play during the game. For example, does using a Ultra-Rare Arena Req Point Boost give you say 500 points no matter how well you do, or does it increase if you have decent game (positive KD, win the game etc)?

Always the same

• Boosts give you the exact same amount of points each time
  • “special” boost like “kill AI” or “Make assists” give you more points if you do well. For exemple, the more you kill AI the more you get points. Unfortunately, I don’t know how much points for a single AI.

Thanks for the reply, they are very helpful as I have always been hesitant to use my high quality boosts incase I thought I would have a bad game, but I don’t have to worry about that now.

> 2535421460898210;4:
> Thanks for the reply, they are very helpful as I have always been hesitant to use my high quality boosts incase I thought I would have a bad game, but I don’t have to worry about that now.

And you don’t “lose” your mission victory boosts if you lose the game. it comes back to your req pool a few minutes after