Are you worried?

Just a simple question. I want to gauge the opinions of the general public. Do you think Halo 4 will blow everyone’s mind with awesomeness, or do you think it’ll fall flat on its face? I’m just curious, feel free to discuss.

It has the potential to be amazing, but at the same time flop harder than Reach.

i think it will be awesome,

the people that are saying it will fail, will eat their words…and soon become -Yoinking!- noobs that complain that EVERYTHING is over/under powered

the people that are suggesting good ideas, may or may not be dissapointed, but will epicly enjoy the game anyway

what about you OP?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

> It has the potential to be amazing, but at the same time flop harder than Reach.

This is probably the right reaction for now.

I’m not worry about how the game will turn out though. It will probably be great at the end.

The only time I was dissapointed was with Halo3, and well as for Reach, it is a spin-off.

Meh, I’m not worried, especially after the ViDoc. Everything except sprint looks good.

> i think it will be awesome,
>
> the people that are saying it will fail, will eat their words…and soon become -Yoinking!- noobs that complain that EVERYTHING is over/under powered
>
> the people that are suggesting good ideas, may or may not be dissapointed, but will epicly enjoy the game anyway
>
>
> what about you OP?

“Hurrdurr im so smrt olololol”

> It has the potential to be amazing, but at the same time flop harder than Reach.

Exactly. It will either be known as the game that destroyed Halo, or brought it back to it’s glory.

> > It has the potential to be amazing, but at the same time flop harder than Reach.
>
> Exactly. It will either be known as the game that destroyed Halo, or brought it back to it’s glory.

so much is riding on this game.

Halo either becomes a has been, or the pale of water that wakes everybody up from generic FPS hypnosis

I need more info to judge.

I doubt it’ll be possible to sink lower than Reach did, but you never know.

After Reach I’m definitely not going to take the risk of preordering it.

Why should I be worried? I’m not the one making the game, nor am I the one marketing it, so I don’t care. Also if it turns out to be a bust, oh well, I won’t buy it, easy as that, I’m not going to even bother coming on line and saying “Halo 4 was a bust, blah blah blah” because it’s pointless, and really isn’t needed.

There’s too much of the community that do nothing but -Yoink- and whine about every little thing in the game.

> > It has the potential to be amazing, but at the same time flop harder than Reach.
>
> Exactly. It will either be known as the game that destroyed Halo, or brought it back to it’s glory.

Eh, Reach already did that. Halo 4 will just be known as the nail in the coffin if it’s bad.

I think it will be good though.

I was optimistic until I saw sprint. Now I am a little concerned…

Logically, I don’t have high expectations. I don’t want loadouts, I don’t want sprint, I don’t want armor affecting gameplay, and I probably don’t want whatever kind of “perks” are in store for us (343i said you could call it perks).

Emotionally, I’m like, OMG HALO 4 IS COMING OUT MUST FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP OMG YESSSS!!!

> I doubt it’ll be possible to sink lower than Reach did, but you never know.
>
> After Reach I’m definitely not going to take the risk of preordering it.

Why is it a risk? It just means you reserve a copy. The money goes towards the actual purchase…

All that happens is you pay $5 now and $55 later instead of $60 later.

I’m cautiously optimistic. The potential for it to be great is certainly there.

Yes I’m worried. The good news is there is no bloom, the bad news is they brought back sprint and unequal starts. Until more information rolls in the cons outweigh the pros.

I am worried about these forums.