Are you up for the challenge?

It has come to my attention you can earn a token of some sort in the new Halo: Infinite for reaching max level in Halo: 5. Im currently lvl 65 in Halo: 5 and would like to know how long it would take me to reach max level if I was playing 3 hours a day. Knowing each warzone match is roughly 10k experience average maybe. And XP cap is 50,000,000. I’m thinking roughly in the ball park of about 5 months. Is anyone else trying this ridiculous challenge?

It took me 6 months to get from 151 to 152. It can definitely be done faster, but it would require playing every single day for several hours without missing many (if any) days. Another way to look at it is that 152 takes roughly 50 to 60 days of game time for most people. You currently have a little over 3 days played.

Grind it out if you want to and if that’s the path you choose then I wish you the best of luck. My advice would be just to play the game to enjoy it and not worry about hitting max level this late in its life cycle

I feel many people attempting this challenge missed the note about 343 saying the reward is a “token” and not an amazing flaming helmet or something.

Best of luck to you, especially at your current level - but don’t get too excited over the reward at the end.

At your rate it would probably be closer to a year. That’s if you dont miss any days that is.

5 months? loooool. It took me around 5 months playing 3 hours of FF a day and I was already a 151.

If you want to get to 152, playing Warzone is not the way to go since I don’t think you’re including how long the games can take. A lot of games can last over 20 minutes and that is going to cut into a lot of your playtime. Playing solo, you’ll want to do Heroic FF since you’ll get around the same XP depending on the boost you use and the games don’t last as long as WZ. Like mentioned, it’ll likely take a year or more if you only play 3 hours a day.

I am definitely not up to the challenge. I think I’ve been sitting at 145 for almost a year now. Granted I don’t play a lot of match making anymore mostly custom games.

I just hope all these players cramming for 152 know that this “token” isn’t going to be anything grand from what they have said. It’s not even going to be armor. But any ways you will have to gain over one million XP a week to get there before Infinite drops, good luck with that. I would say if players aren’t at least past the half way mark to 152 the juice won’t be worth the squeeze so to speak unless you do enjoy H5 that much.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> I just hope all these players cramming for 152 know that this “token” isn’t going to be anything grand from what they have said. It’s not even going to be armor.

And yet I still see people speculating (Or even getting excited about) it being some sweet cool armor sigh…
At this point I can see Infinite dropping and then a mob of people yelling on the forums about being cheated or something, despite 343i pointing out a year in advance that it wasn’t going to be what they kept thinking it’d be. Then again, to be fair, they only really had one line about this and in the very bottom of a News post that was mostly about the MCC… The only other place I saw 'em mention it was them shooting down someone’s excitement on a Twitter post, which not everyone pays much attention to anyway.

Oh well, their loss I guess. It would be nice if they gave out a helmet or something though, wouldn’t take much to just slap some particle effects onto Scout/Recon or whatever and call it a day, since they seemed happy enough to do quick paintjobs on armor sets for 5. Maybe touch up the Haunted helmet and give us that again heh. Regardless, it’s almost certainly going to be an Emblem or something so I hope it’s a cool one. If they could just make a post about it then sticky it on the forums, that’d probably help curb some of the wild theories about it being an amazing reward, at least somewhat.

I’ve been grinding heavily the past six months and I want to say it took me three months to get through level 150 and with all of this double XP & Legendary boosts I’ve knocked out over 3.1M over the past three weeks. That’s with an insane amount of playing time. I still have 8.9M to go. I’m guessing I’ll get there near the end of March. The amount of time that it actually takes is nothing to scoff at.

> 2533274850869596;8:
> > 2533274816788253;7:
> > I just hope all these players cramming for 152 know that this “token” isn’t going to be anything grand from what they have said. It’s not even going to be armor.
>
> And yet I still see people speculating (Or even getting excited about) it being some sweet cool armor sigh…
> At this point I can see Infinite dropping and then a mob of people yelling on the forums about being cheated or something, despite 343i pointing out a year in advance that it wasn’t going to be what they kept thinking it’d be. Then again, to be fair, they only really had one line about this and in the very bottom of a News post that was mostly about the MCC… The only other place I saw 'em mention it was them shooting down someone’s excitement on a Twitter post, which not everyone pays much attention to anyway.
>
> Oh well, their loss I guess. It would be nice if they gave out a helmet or something though, wouldn’t take much to just slap some particle effects onto Scout/Recon or whatever and call it a day, since they seemed happy enough to do quick paintjobs on armor sets for 5. Maybe touch up the Haunted helmet and give us that again heh. Regardless, it’s almost certainly going to be an Emblem or something so I hope it’s a cool one. If they could just make a post about it then sticky it on the forums, that’d probably help curb some of the wild theories about it being an amazing reward, at least somewhat.

Oh there most definitely will be people complaining about what ever it is that we will get for 152.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2533274850869596;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;7:
> > > I just hope all these players cramming for 152 know that this “token” isn’t going to be anything grand from what they have said. It’s not even going to be armor.
> >
> > And yet I still see people speculating (Or even getting excited about) it being some sweet cool armor sigh…
> > At this point I can see Infinite dropping and then a mob of people yelling on the forums about being cheated or something, despite 343i pointing out a year in advance that it wasn’t going to be what they kept thinking it’d be. Then again, to be fair, they only really had one line about this and in the very bottom of a News post that was mostly about the MCC… The only other place I saw 'em mention it was them shooting down someone’s excitement on a Twitter post, which not everyone pays much attention to anyway.
> >
> > Oh well, their loss I guess. It would be nice if they gave out a helmet or something though, wouldn’t take much to just slap some particle effects onto Scout/Recon or whatever and call it a day, since they seemed happy enough to do quick paintjobs on armor sets for 5. Maybe touch up the Haunted helmet and give us that again heh. Regardless, it’s almost certainly going to be an Emblem or something so I hope it’s a cool one. If they could just make a post about it then sticky it on the forums, that’d probably help curb some of the wild theories about it being an amazing reward, at least somewhat.
>
> Oh there most definitely will be people complaining about what ever it is that we will get for 152.

If it’s just an emblem, so be it. IMO anyone that is in a Spartan company and plays with the other members shouldn’t have any complaints. All of the camaraderie is fun. Now someone that only solo queues however may have some complaints.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2533274850869596;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;7:
> > > I just hope all these players cramming for 152 know that this “token” isn’t going to be anything grand from what they have said. It’s not even going to be armor.
> >
> > And yet I still see people speculating (Or even getting excited about) it being some sweet cool armor sigh…
> > At this point I can see Infinite dropping and then a mob of people yelling on the forums about being cheated or something, despite 343i pointing out a year in advance that it wasn’t going to be what they kept thinking it’d be. Then again, to be fair, they only really had one line about this and in the very bottom of a News post that was mostly about the MCC… The only other place I saw 'em mention it was them shooting down someone’s excitement on a Twitter post, which not everyone pays much attention to anyway.
> >
> > Oh well, their loss I guess. It would be nice if they gave out a helmet or something though, wouldn’t take much to just slap some particle effects onto Scout/Recon or whatever and call it a day, since they seemed happy enough to do quick paintjobs on armor sets for 5. Maybe touch up the Haunted helmet and give us that again heh. Regardless, it’s almost certainly going to be an Emblem or something so I hope it’s a cool one. If they could just make a post about it then sticky it on the forums, that’d probably help curb some of the wild theories about it being an amazing reward, at least somewhat.
>
> Oh there most definitely will be people complaining about what ever it is that we will get for 152.

Definitely, though here to me it feels like it’d be the difference between complaining about the reward itself versus complaining that they wouldn’t have bothered with the grind if they had known what it really was. If folks know it’s just a “token” and not Uber Flaming Recon armor, then they can decide for themselves if the grind’s worth it. As it is, I still see a lot of people assuming that it’s an awesome exclusive just because they heard some theories/rumors and jumped to assume they’re true.