Are you stoked for HALO 5's new content drop?

I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam which is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am which on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4

> 2533274937578395;1:
> I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4

Nope,the game is still missing past gametypes and actual good dev made maps…as much as using the aa wraith sentinel beam and grenade launcher will be cool,it doesn’t make me the fact that this game is 90 gb and is still missing content ok

> 2533274830166194;2:
> > 2533274937578395;1:
> > I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4
>
> Nope,the game is still missing past gametypes and actual good dev made maps…as much as using the aa wraith sentinel beam and grenade launcher will be cool,it doesn’t make me the fact that this game is 90 gb and is still missing content ok

No halo game has every had all game-modes from the past games. there are something like 25 total game-modes in Halo and no Halo game has had more then 16. Only half have had more then 10.

> 2533274830166194;2:
> > 2533274937578395;1:
> > I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4
>
> Nope,the game is still missing past gametypes and actual good dev made maps…as much as using the aa wraith sentinel beam and grenade launcher will be cool,it doesn’t make me the fact that this game is 90 gb and is still missing content ok

i know right!!! 343 has definitely got to fix the 90gb problem because right now i can fit about 4 skyrim special editions in halo 5.

When skyrim has more content.

> 2533274937578395;1:
> I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4

I’m stoked like a fire and pumped like a tyre! :yum:

Can’t wait to see what the Custom Games Browser is like.:grinning:

Is that all we get, nothing for arena just bs cosmetics and warzone crap?

> 2533274937578395;1:

I am very excited just like every other content drop. I have RP’s saved up and ready to buy everything as soon as I can, even the $10 pack.

P.S. It’s which, not witch. Sorry a bit of a grammar -Yoink!-. Don’t mean to be rude just helpful.

I would be definitely willing topay for a dlc which I consider useful & substantial.

I like it when people get payed for their work. This way the game will be kept alive for a while. If there’s no profit at all why would anyone bother?

> 2533274844984484;3:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > > 2533274937578395;1:
> > > I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4
> >
> > Nope,the game is still missing past gametypes and actual good dev made maps…as much as using the aa wraith sentinel beam and grenade launcher will be cool,it doesn’t make me the fact that this game is 90 gb and is still missing content ok
>
> No halo game has every had all game-modes from the past games. there are something like 25 total game-modes in Halo and no Halo game has had more then 16. Only half have had more then 10.

I didn’t say every game mode…koth aND oddball is basically what I meant

I’m excited for it, but I’m less excited about the increased amount of crashing and lag it will likely bring for me.

Voices of War req pack? So it replaces Palmer? Or it replaces the Arena announcer guy? Holy $@#% I had no idea I needed this!
Not that I have anything against Arena announcer…

I’m mildly curious about the content. If it happens to magically have CQB armour in it, I may even boot up my game to go unlock it.

Of course I am :slight_smile:

I wish the voices of war pack was free, but other than that, yeah I’m excited!

No, not really. The thing I was exited about I won’t be buying. I can’t play my favorate playlists any way, I’m just going to play titanfall 2 instead when I get it.

I’m sorry to say, but I don’t get stoked anymore about these “updates” My friends and I were a bit excited I’ll admit to different voice announcers, but we learned yesterday that it’s now a $10 pack only, so no buy from us and that news just crushed what little excited we had for it.

I don’t know, I really think 343I went about these monthly updates all wrong. Most of this stuff should of been in day 1. To me, these updates should be bug fixes, developer made maps, weapons skins, forge updates, new weapons, other cosmetics things (new assassination for example) and new game modes.

Now we have sorta got some of what I mentioned, but all this 5 versions of one weapon/vehicle, emblems, forge/remixed maps, old game modes that people expect day 1 and now different voice announcers, IMO should either not be in the game or been there day 1.

I hear Titanfall 2 has free DLC as well. Im curious to see how they handle it and what they do.

I’m excited! Everything I know about the update so far:

Confirmed:

• A-A Wraith - Sentinel Beam - Grenade Launcher (+ 2 variants) - “Voices of War” REQ Pack - Custom Games Broswer - “A massive expansion to Forge” (including Crab Toys, Trip Mines, Puzzle Pieces, and a Sanghelios Canvas)Not-Confirmed:

• Warzone Assault/CTF - Race - Gun Game - REQ Slayer - ONI Wasp - Hannibal Wasp - Official Playlist - Brute Weapons - Brute Scope Weapon Attachment

> 2533274937578395;1:

You are super excited. I imagine you bouncing while you wrote this haha :D.

> 2533274830166194;2:
> > 2533274937578395;1:
>

Psst, look up on gamecheat13’s newest vid,

Also I’ll be ecited when I see what else is coming. 2 months for this update, better be some good stuff

> 2533274857165616;19:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > > 2533274937578395;1:
> > > I am extremely exited for the new content drop as I am a HUGE Halo fan and the AA wraith is a drivable vehicle which is amazing! And another reason that I’m am stoked is they will be adding more cosmetic items such as weapon skins, helmets, armor, and the Voices Of War REQ pack witch sucks that it costs $9.99 because it would be cool to hear 031 exuberant witness or buck and the grunt (I forgot how to pronounce his name and spell it). Oh and I almost forgot the sentinel beam witch is most likely confirmed to be in the game. Anyways thats it for now let me know if you’re stoked as I am witch on a scale of 1 to 10 it about a 20, live life and play Halo, BitterestBread4
> >
> > Nope,the game is still missing past gametypes and actual good dev made maps…as much as using the aa wraith sentinel beam and grenade launcher will be cool,it doesn’t make me the fact that this game is 90 gb and is still missing content ok
>
> Psst, look up on gamecheat13’s newest vid,
>
> Also I’ll be ecited when I see what else is coming. 2 months for this update, better be some good stuff

Idc about reqs being added, I care dev made btb maps,snipers being permanent,and oddball assault and koth being added permanently