"Are You Serious?"

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

343, no other -Yoink- company has ever pissed me off the way you do. CSR is not even visible, are you kidding me? You’ve screwed this game up so -Yoinking!- bad. I swear it’s like talking to a -Yoink- immature kid who cups his ears and repeatedly yells to block any sound. I can’t count the crap you lovely redesigned with your “uniqueness.”

Want to know how to not -Yoink- up anymore?

Don’t think you’re a new company who can just change MC’s armor or change the lore. In Halo 5, Master Chief’s armor better look like it did in Halo 3. I swear changing -Yoink- just so it’s “yours” is going to piss off people. You guys are -Yoink- idiots! Also get your -Yoinking!- lore right! We had a truce with the Elites not the Covenant. The Elites sound and look so -Yoinking!- stupid they remind me more of Brutes then Elites. They don’t even speak -Yoinking!- English! Prometheans are sweet, but some of the concept art Prometheans look better then these. Go back to Bungie’s lore, Bungie’s everything. You might actually get back some people you screwed over with your -Yoink-.

Are you -Yoinking!- kidding me with Spartan Ops? First you win an award for naming it the most stupid thing possible, and it’s only -Yoinking!- like five minutes each episode. I get to watch some crappy character development, and Palmer, for five -Yoinking!- minutes. Plus, Palmer, Miller, and all those -Yoinks!- should die in the Infinity. I swear they’re the -Yoink- characters I have ever seen.

Custom Games, Forge, and minimum Playlists? Are -Yoinking!- serious you pieces of -Yoink-? You guys suck at making games so badly I think I might regurgitate blood. We can’t even change the -Yoinking!- weapon of the Flood, Forge sucks, and Halo Reach had -Yoinking!- SUB-FOLDERS with playlists.

Now here is the -Yoinking!- icing on the greatest-failure-of-a-game-cake. CSR not -Yoinking!- visible. Are you -Yoinking!- kidding me. You did this because of some -Yoink- who hacks the game so he has 50? Really? Are you -Yoinking!- stupid? This isn’t a game of -Yoinking!- kickball on the playground this is -Yoinking!- Halo. An M rated game, M goddamnit! Not E, T, A. Mature! This game is for five year old’s with careless parents. CSR better be -Yoinking!- visible or I’ll… I…

You see, I can’t do anything. Do you know how hard it is to see a game like Halo, go away? I grew up with Halo. Not this.

Fix it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Rage

You mad?

Might as well just -Yoink- can Halo 5.

The name and brand have all taken a dive. I know this will be the first Halo I rent/borrow before buying. Even if there is a BETA before hand.

Holy smokes guy, chill out. It’s just a game.

>

-proceeds to cuss a lot- -proceeds to make a bunch of insults- Ironic.

All jokes aside having a visible rank generates a bunch of negativeness. ^ and generalizations. 343 decided they would skip out on that. And judging from the past with 1-50 and posts like this i’d say they made a smart move.

The Chief’s armor was changed because 343 doesn’t completely own the copyright to Halo. Hence the reason for Covenant reskins, Cortana reskin, no Mark V, etc. It was out of there hands.

Online videogames create negativity and inane trash talk. Visible ranks only provide a single focus for that nonsense out of millions of other possibilities.

The good side of visible ranks is that ranked playlists become more relevant, so players that enjoy a competitive experience get more out of it.

If competitive players are getting more out of it then this happens:

> Ranks aren’t just about bragging rights, guys…
>
> Ranked playlists function as a gigantic cesspit for the so-called scummiest Halo players:
>
> -Screaming, whining tryhards
> -Hilarious griefers
> -Cheaters
>
> With ranked playlists, all of these community succubi will be drawn away from social playlists in order to troll the tryhard nerds in ranked playlists.
>
> Think about it…
>
> Why would a Dorito-eating tryhard waste his time with the thumbless goons in social when he could expect better teammates in a ranked playlist?
>
> Why would a clever, little griefer try trolling a bunch of casual players that couldn’t care less when the result would be so much more hilarious if the players he (or she - we don’t discriminate here) was trolling actually cared (ie. RANKED PLAYERS)?
>
> Why would a cheater waste their time DDOS’ing players in social gametypes when there is nothing to gain? Why would they waste their (debatably) precious time producing mods to gain nothing? They wouldn’t. Instead, they would head to ranked playlists where, at least, something can be gained from their debauchery. Further, they also get more troll points to spend by cheating against ranked players.
>
> In the end, if anything, the ranked playlist hurts the ranked player’s experience by giving them a more concentrated dose of Halo scumbag. Even then, most competitive players still want that experience because the pros outweight all of the cons stated above. Ranks provide a goal-oriented environment, something to show off, and a more competitive environment for those that care.
>
> All of this benefits the social players because it means that all the Mountain Dew-chugging MLG’s, brace-faced hostbooters, and slumber-party trolls will be in the ranked playlists harassing the nerds that care about two little digits sitting next to their names.
>
> Win-Win-Win

Jon Snow dies.

I agree the screwed up the flood and custom and other things but im sure they can improve.

start by bring back the elites as playable species (maybe new ones as well) like flood ? brutes

go back to halo 2-3 elite size and look
keep halo 4 weapons add halo 2-3 weapons and vehicles

take a poll: do you want visible rank ? and jip

take a poll: do you want bots ?

make two different playlist 1) with AAs 2) without them (classic)

take advice from you r community please you’ve shown that your listening but are you acting ?

OP you could do without all the cussing tho

> [
>
> -proceeds to cuss a lot- -proceeds to make a bunch of insults- Ironic.

Indeed.

The op states he is not a child and proceeds to act like a spoiled one because he/she didnt get what they wanted.

NEWSFLASH - CSR was always going to be only on Waypoint, it was stated at launch this would be the case and repeated over and over again. The ops petty rant does nothing to help win over anyone to his way of thinking; ergo - pointless thread.

Im done here

a mod is going to lock this

> > > [
> > >
> > > -proceeds to cuss a lot- -proceeds to make a bunch of insults- Ironic.
> >
> > Indeed.
> >
> > The op states he is not a child and proceeds to act like a spoiled one because he/she didnt get what they wanted.
> >
> >
> > NEWSFLASH - CSR was always going to be only on Waypoint, it was stated at launch this would be the case and repeated over and over again. The ops petty rant does nothing to help win over anyone to his way of thinking; ergo - pointless thread.

You should write a book.

> > > [
> > >
> > > -proceeds to cuss a lot- -proceeds to make a bunch of insults- Ironic.
> >
> > Indeed.
> >
> > The op states he is not a child and proceeds to act like a spoiled one because he/she didnt get what they wanted.
> >
> >
> > NEWSFLASH - CSR was always going to be only on Waypoint, it was stated at launch this would be the case and repeated over and over again. The ops petty rant does nothing to help win over anyone to his way of thinking; ergo - pointless thread.
>
> SNIP

Wall of text?

Didn’t read.

That is all.

I have a feeling the OP is going to get even more haters, but honestly, I agree with him. I hope Halo4 MM actually becomes fun, but right now it’s just not worth playing. I feel for ya man.

OP, i can’t help but laugh at your attempts to get 343’s attention? I can’t wait until a moderator locks this. You really think this will get you respect or help anything in your campaign? It’s JUST a game. Your attitude reminds me of those girls on My sweet 16 where they get a Mercedes, and they cuss at their parents because they didn’t get the color they wanted. LOL

you mad?..

Bro?