Are you satisfied with these achievements?

I really like that there are more things to do, and despite there being no skulls, I enjoy that they’re adding terminal achievements again, they were so fun to find. I also noticed some mission-specific chieves, which adds a little more replayability, along with time on that map, getting to know it and all.

but what makes me happiest is that there are no multiplayer achievements (for now). now, this is only my opinion, but I think everyone should be able to get achievements, and besides, some MP chieves are nearly impossible to get (Halo 3 comes to mind. god, 2 for 1 was, still is, and always be a stupid female dog). I also find some achievements out of some people’s skill range (like me lol) for example, the “you ate all the chips” achievement in reach, which requires a lot of luck AND skill, I mean promoting immense team work is good, but that was ridiculous.

So yeah, I enjoy the things I’ve seen so far. might go dark soon though.
Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?

Well sure I’m happy our actions get some praise and there something to complete but most of them are pretty Standard.

there should be an achievement for getting all achievements so u could never get that one TROLL-OLOLOL

I absolutely 100% agree with everything you said. That’s pretty friggin’ rare on this site.

Except the reason I don’t like multiplayer achievements is solely because I love 100 percenting (yep made up word) games. Halo 3 annoyed me on this front. I finally got 1000 gamerscore and that was tough, then they just released more DLC with even tougher achievements.

Needless to say I still haven’t 100%'d Halo 3. Nor Reach.

I think the Achievements are just fine. I wasn’t really expecting anything spectacular, and we don’t know how hard they’re gonna be. Maybe some of the ones that sound easy are gonna be really hard.

> Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?

Wat.

One would assume that the achievement means there are Brutes in Halo 4.

I’m delighted about the achievements, they look good to me.

Off Topic: I assume we will get the gravity hammers from Elites now?

I like the achievements for Halo 4, I’m glad they are obtainable without having to perform ridiculous feats in multiplayer like Halo 3

In my opinion the achievements are okay.

The MM ones are good and there are mission specific achievements both for Campaign and Spartan Ops. The only ones I don’t really like are the 5G ones, but there aren’t too many of these so it is okay I guess.

> I really like that there are more things to do, and despite there being <mark>no skulls</mark>, I enjoy that they’re adding terminal achievements again, they were so fun to find. I also noticed some mission-specific chieves, which adds a little more replayability, along with time on that map, getting to know it and all.
>
> but what makes me happiest is that there are no multiplayer achievements (for now). now, this is only my opinion, but I think everyone should be able to get achievements, and besides, some MP chieves are nearly impossible to get (Halo 3 comes to mind. god, 2 for 1 was, still is, and always be a stupid female dog). I also find some achievements out of some people’s skill range (like me lol) for example, the “you ate all the chips” achievement in reach, which requires a lot of luck AND skill, I mean promoting immense team work is good, but that was ridiculous.
>
> So yeah, I enjoy the things I’ve seen so far. might go dark soon though.
> Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?

What? There is a achievement about having 3 skulls on…

I love the achievements. They show ,accurately, your dedication to the game, as long as how long you’ve played it and how far you’ve progressed.

Thank god there’s no confusing, crazy and silly matchmaking achievements. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m very happy you can just get like 8 achievements in the first five minutes of Halo 4. Armor Change, Screenshots, and Forge Maps.

> > Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?
>
> Wat.
>
> One would assume that the achievement means there are Brutes in Halo 4.

linky

> > Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?
>
> Wat.
>
> One would assume that the achievement means there are Brutes in Halo 4.

Frankie confirmed that Brutes won’t be in Halo 4. Link.

> I’m delighted about the achievements, they look good to me.
>
>
> <mark>Off Topic: I assume we will get the gravity hammers from Elites now?</mark>

Elites don’t seem to fit with Gravity Hammers tho.

But maybe the Infinity has stolen some for scientific reasons.

> I’m delighted about the achievements, they look good to me.
>
>
> Off Topic: I assume we will get the gravity hammers from Elites now?

no thank you, that’s a stupider idea than a brute with an energy sword

> > > Off Topic: if there are no brutes in halo 4 (by the way there are no brutes in halo 4) where will we get gravity hammers?
> >
> > Wat.
> >
> > One would assume that the achievement means there are Brutes in Halo 4.
>
> linky

Interesting.

> > I’m delighted about the achievements, they look good to me.
> >
> >
> > Off Topic: I assume we will get the gravity hammers from Elites now?
>
> no thank you, that’s a stupider idea than a brute with an energy sword

It wasn’t an idea, it was an assumption.

I would guess the elites have put the brutes back in their place since the war ended, and these ‘rogue’ covenant on Requiem have just taken a bunch of the spoils of the war with them. Maybe the Hammer is used by high ranking Elites as a sign of their power.

Or, you know, 343 just put it in for Grifball…which is fine.

I personally like them, they’re not terrible and they’re what I’ve come to expect from a Halo game, that being said Halo has set a high standard anyways, so how can we expect them to top that?