Are you satisfied with the next Title Update?

343 Are testing tweaks with some weapons so it will enhance the War Games experience and make the CSR ranking more competitive by balancing weapons and vehicles. I am actually very glad that they listened to how the Halo Community wanted a balance between weapons so they stand a chance against the DMR. While there are some more minor things like how spartan IV armor apparently has a magnet to stickies I think 343 are actually listening to our complaints to the game. What about you guys?

Source: 王爷有力缓慢而坚定的进入,国模私密浓毛私拍人体视频,高清偷窥校园女浴室洗澡,色橹橹欧美在线观看视频高清

How am I sure that everything will work as it should…

COUGH CSR COUGH

I like the direction theyre going in, but I honestly can’t say I’m satisfied mainly because it’s not final, meaning there will likely be more changes and the ones they listed aren’t concrete. Becoming satisfied with things “where they’re at” is setting yourself up for what may be disappointment at least. Best to wait until things are final before settling in on satisfaction.

I don’t like the idea of reducing the BR’s ROF. Sure they’re toying with making it a 4sk but I’d rather have the BR as it is, it works just fine on the smaller maps where I use it. Buffing the Carbine is great and it should’ve been a 7sk from the beginning. My biggest issue whenever I actually play MM these days is all these AC users, they’re so annoying, I really don’t like playing when I run into team after team of cheeseballs crouching and camping. It’s not that I can’t handle AC users because I can, but it’s just cheesy and takes zero skill and slows games way down. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I don’t really have an issue with any of the regular weapons in MM as they are, well except stickys, reduce those to 1 on spawn and that’d be awesome.

No, because making every precision weapon stronger is a terrible idea. Not only with the DMR continue to be the extremely easy to use powerhorse that it is, the other precision weapons are getting buffed up too.

Why is this a bad thing, you may ask? Well, think about some of the close ranged weapons that there are out there. Scattershot, Shotgun, and especially the Gravity Hammer. Not only is it harder to get kills with these things in Halo 4 compared to past games as it is right now, it’ll become even more so with the balance changes.

Remember the good old days where you could pick up the shotgun on Valhalla and do pretty good with it? Now, imagine trying to use a Shotgun on Ragnarok in Halo 4… Yeah, it wouldn’t work at all, would it?

Honestly, I’m starting to lose faith in 343 as time goes by with Halo 4. Sure, some things they’ve been giving us have been really nice, especially the two last maps packs (which weren’t even made by 343i, mind you) and Forge Island, but a lot of them have been rather disappointing. CSR doesn’t work properly, and isn’t shown in-game, Rumble Pit is an extremely crowded playlist with less than great maps, and Action sack has a very small selection of gametypes, half of which aren’t very interesting in the least bit. Oh, and their “fix” to Active Camo didn’t do a single thing to make it less powerful, especially since there’s still the glitch where the radar jammer doesn’t show up. They’re suffering from doing too little, too late, and it’s unlikely that they’ll be able to win back that many players, at least not with Halo 4.

While I agree with you on the gravity hammer and how you can’t get kills with it, it is for the Shotgun and Scattershot. While I am sitting here, scratching my head on why it would be harder to get kills with these weapons, I find that 343 are realizing their errors and fixing them. The bad thing though is that when 343 finish “fixing” Halo 4 they next Halo will have already been in development. Maybe they can release a beta for Halo 5 and listen to the community.

From what I’ve heard and from first glance, I am absolutely loving this update.

The balancing looks like it will work, and I think that Halo needs slightly faster kill-times. Not significantly faster, but a bit faster. The reason why I think this is because with the inclusion of Tactical Packages, Support Upgrades, armor abilities, ordnance, and customizable loadouts, I feel that this is the proper route. If Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy, then make it different. But positively.

Exactly. I think 343 spent too much time trying to make themselves different that they screwed up. Now they are fixing what they screwed up.

I think this update is going to turn out perfectly fine and its going to satisfy a lot of people even the ones that are saying that its not good.

I would prefer it if they NERF THE DMR!!! How is it a favorite among the majority of players on THESE Forums AT LEAST? It isn’t, it’s hated, OP, and overall, they’re FORCED to use it to COMPETE.

No, because it isn’t a title update. :confused:

> I would prefer it if they NERF THE DMR!!! How is it a favorite among the majority of players on THESE Forums AT LEAST? It isn’t, it’s hated, OP, and overall, they’re FORCED to use it to COMPETE.

Other weapons will be buffed to be on-par with it, perhaps weakening the overpowered effect of the DMR.

Nerfing the DMR would just be lazy and render it almost as useless as the Halo: Reach Assault Rifle. A gun that is not meant to kill.

> While I agree with you on the gravity hammer and how you can’t get kills with it, it is for the Shotgun and Scattershot. While I am sitting here, scratching my head on why it would be harder to get kills with these weapons, I find that 343 are realizing their errors and fixing them. The bad thing though is that when 343 finish “fixing” Halo 4 they next Halo will have already been in development. Maybe they can release a beta for Halo 5 and listen to the community.

Well, with every loadout weapon being more powerful, they’ll kill quicker. If they kill quicker, you die faster. If you die faster, that means you have less of a chance to get into the effective range with a Shotgun and Scattershot. Make sense?

And yes, they are “fixing” some mistakes that they’ve, but a lot of the stuff that they’re doing is only half of what should be done to make the fans happy. People want a ranking system and the division of social and ranked playlists? Give them CSR which is only available on Waypoint and Team Throwdown, which is a pretty terrible playlist. People don’t like how the DMR is so easy to use to get kills with? Keep it buffed, but make every other loadout weapon just as easy to use. For months, the fans ask for Objective gametypes in Big Team. Their solution? Bump up Team Objective to 6v6, People are worried about the changes made to the game pre-release? They go and promise classic playlists at launch, but 6 months later, still don’t have them.

They had well better release a beta for Halo 5 and show the fans that they do know how to listen. And by listen, I mean actually listen, and not blurb out stuff like “The community wanted a progression system”, “The fans didn’t want equal starts” and “people thought Halo was too hard.” It’s their only chance of winning back players who have given up on the franchise.

I am waiting for more custom games options, a simple forge precision to add, Juggernaut, invasion, Race, etc and infections to return back and that’s it.

The community will mention this and eventually there will be a weapon tuning update for close range weapons. Or a slower fire rate for ranged weapon. Like a group of people on this forum, I have hope for 343.

I don’t know why people wouldn’t be. The proposed changes to the weapon sandbox is great news.

> I don’t know why people wouldn’t be. The proposed changes to the weapon sandbox is great news.

I’m with you on that.

People are just mad because they’ve gotten so used to hating on 343, although many of the complaints are legitimate, the others have just created a bandwagon.

I’m glad with the tuning… Why?
'Cuz Halo 4 is Halo 5’s beta. Period.

If 343 fix Halo 4 before Halo 5s Beta… Halo 5 will be perfect.
That’s why I trust 343 to make an outstanding job with H5, because they are actually listening and trying to fix all the issues that H4 has. Some of them are permanent things, like Sprint or Ordnances and stuff like that… but they’re already trying their max to support both Casual and Competitive players.

I trust them to do their max with H4, and do a great job in H5.

• Main language is spanish, sorry for grammar <3 *

> > I would prefer it if they NERF THE DMR!!! How is it a favorite among the majority of players on THESE Forums AT LEAST? It isn’t, it’s hated, OP, and overall, they’re FORCED to use it to COMPETE.
>
> Other weapons will be buffed to be on-par with it, perhaps weakening the overpowered effect of the DMR.
>
> Nerfing the DMR would just be lazy and render it almost as useless as the Halo: Reach Assault Rifle. A gun that is not meant to kill.

They’re making every other weapon in the sandbox more powerful, instead of making one gun weaker. How can people not see the huge flaw in logic here? Not only is that more work, but that increases the chance of more balancing issues happening by a ridiculous margin.

Lazy? You may call it lazy, but it’s less work for the same result, a balanced sandbox. The DMR is currently overpowered, that is without a doubt. However, making the weapon more skillful to use by reducing aim assist and magnetism will be far from making it useless. It will require you to have a steady aim, but gives you great damage and consistency in return. You’ll make people want to get better aiming and get better at the game, again good things.

While I would support constant updates and if I could I’d be more then willing to give my opinion on these updates and multiplayer in general, but until they release a TU with a local only search option I can’t have an opinion on the game as I am unable to play it.