Are you part of the complete 100% Gamerscore club?

And by complete 100% I mean across ALL Halo titles with achievements, so that’s Halo: CEA, Halo 2 PC, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars and Halo Reach.

I recently got my last Reach achievement today and that marks my full completion of all the Halo games which is no small feat considering the difficulty of some of those achievements. So for the truely obsessed achievement hunters out there, has anyone else managed this? I’m sure there’d be plenty but not everyone has got H2PC on their list so you’re not quite there yet.

Haven’t tried for the CEA ones since the few days after it came out. Reach DLC ones are a pain to get. Other than those I am set.

> And by complete 100% I mean across ALL Halo titles with achievements, so that’s Halo: CEA, Halo 2 PC, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars and Halo Reach.
>
> I recently got my last Reach achievement today and that marks my full completion of all the Halo games which is no small feat considering the difficulty of some of those achievements. So for the truely obsessed achievement hunters out there, has anyone else managed this? I’m sure there’d be plenty but not everyone has got H2PC on their list so you’re not quite there yet.

Yes i have them all as well! including halo 2 pc!

i have a few freinds that have all of them to, i just wish they could add them to the Halo way point mile stone! :frowning:

In terms of Halo Achievements, I will be (minus Halo 2 PC), as soon as I find some Defiant games. I’m going to wait and see if Halo 2 Anniversary is released. :wink:

Overall I stood a chance at 100% complete game achievements until that stupid Game Room came along and gave me 5G for just looking at it. >_<

> In terms of Halo Achievements, I will be (minus Halo 2 PC), as soon as I find some Defiant games. <mark>I’m going to wait and see if Halo 2 Anniversary is released.</mark> :wink:
>
>
> Overall I stood a chance at 100% complete game achievements until that stupid Game Room came along and gave me 5G for just looking at it. >_<

Most likely not happening. It’s already on PC and with achievements. CEA was just a respective nod to the start of a successful franchise.

Next people will be begging for Anniversary Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo Wars, etc.

Eh, I don’t gun for any 100% completion mainly b/c there’s a few chievos in every game that just throw off the balance. Mostly though, Halo’s stand on some of my higher Gamerscore games.

Just under 2000gs til i hit 100k anyway.

I am part of the club, like Blood of Gannon said I wish they would add the H2 PC achievements to the milestones.

Nope. Only have 100% on ODST and Reach pre-new map releases.

I’ve lost almost all interest in Halo CEA so I don’t know if I’ll ever bother completing that game for the achievements.

> I recently got my last Reach achievement today

I’m so jelly. Thanks to the combination of the achievements being map-specific & DLC maps NEVER showing up, I’m having an extra difficult time with my last 3 chevos for Reach.