Are you looking for a relaxed laid back company?

Hey, my friends and I recently made our own spartan company called Regal View. We play halo fairly often, mainly halo 5, MCC, and some halo wars 2. Anyone can join, no requirements, and no rules besides don’t be a -Yoink-. Play when you want, how you want, with who you want. Message me here, on Xbox at Thoup, or apply to join the spartan company at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/regal%20view

Just the kind of clan I’m looking for, but I have a few questions. Do you play halo games other than halo 5, MCC and Wars 2. I don’t have MCC or Wars 2. I have Halo CEA, Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo wars. These are all the OG versions of these games and I need some help unlocking achievements here and there. Secondly, would you (If you do have these games) be willing to help me out unlocking achievements here and there. I would also like to know what kind of stuff you do as a group.

> 2535434577459369;2:
> Just the kind of clan I’m looking for, but I have a few questions. Do you play halo games other than halo 5, MCC and Wars 2. I don’t have MCC or Wars 2. I have Halo CEA, Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo wars. These are all the OG versions of these games and I need some help unlocking achievements here and there. Secondly, would you (If you do have these games) be willing to help me out unlocking achievements here and there. I would also like to know what kind of stuff you do as a group.

We really only play the current gen version of those games (MCC) to be honest. Sometimes we go back and play reach but that’s rare. As of right now we have 4 or 5 members, and it’s all my regular group of friends I play all kinds of games with. Two of us regularly play MCC, 5, and wars 2, and the others join occasionally. Mainly warzone firefight, SWAT, and legendary campaigns.