Are you kids really this blind?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I dont know how anyone can say they actually enjoy halo 4. I cant even play it for more then 5 minutes at a time now because its atrocious. I could write a 2 page report on everything that is wrong and broken with this game. I honestly cant believe you guys actually like this -Yoink-. I didnt like reach but -Yoink- i actually prefer reach over this -Yoink-. Im not trolling cause I used to love the halo series but come on what are you guys 14 and 15 and have no experience with real halo games? Halo is supposed to be an arena shooter. Everyone starts the same, same equipment same everything and from there players with skill will grab power weapons and hold key locations of the map. I cant believe after how much people complained that there were no actual ranks in halo reach 343 thought it would be a good idea to do the same damn thing and not give us ranks. Instead its some -Yoink- number based on how many games someone has played. I have seen people with Srs higher then mine with K/D ratios 5x as low. Oh wait you can lvl ur SR in spartan ops too where you could stand still not do anything and still get points. I feel like every one who loves this game so much is trolling real halo fans. I had a feeling halo 4 wouldnt be -Yoink- and unfortunately im right. i hope 343 reads this because they -Yoinked!- up big time I wish they would get their heads out of their -Yoinks!- and make a real game they owe us that much.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> <mark>I could write a 2 page report</mark> on everything that is wrong and broken with this game**…**

Would that 2 page report include paragraphs? I sure hope so.

you know what I think microsoft should finance shadowrun

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

how mature oh look its the grammar police. Eat a -Yoink- kid you cant defend ur precious halo 4 so you highlight 1 line of Op and say you want paragraphs.

You know, some people are allowed opinions.

You =/= the rest of humanity. And thank goodness for it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

There are opinions then theres stupidity. I bet no one on this forum can properly defend this atrocity known as Halo 4.

Jesus another one of these threads. Just STOP PLAYING op. Ill be the first one to admit there is flaws to this game. I still like halo 4 a lot.

Ps. I’ve played every halo game since the first one released. I’m almost 26 years old. Liking a changed halo game doesn’t make me a child. You need to grow up op. With a thread like this, YOUR the only THE ONLY one acting like a CHILD.

the CSR will separate the skilled from unskilled. Everyone knows that the SR ranking system is for dressing up your spartan, dont be mad about that. Nothing stops you from playing spops to get there as quickly. I understand your frustration but you shouldnt attack a member, that sir, can get you into trouble.

[deleted]

> you know what I think microsoft should finance shadowrun

Dude i know right i loved that game at least the demo cause i never bought it but yea would be a easy grab for an exclusive.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts and using discriminatory pejoratives.

How can you honestly like this game. Its noncompetitive -Yoink-. No i spent $60 on this piece of -Yoink- ill play it every now and then but only with friends I cant play this alone for more then 2 games. Its limited how easy it is to kill people. I dont know how 343 can justify all these gay loadouts and abilities. trouble on the halo 4 forums i honestly could care less.

this thread is just silly

> I dont know how**…**

Maybe a glass of Whine will calm your nerves.

if you cant play halo 4, for more than 5 minutes, why, about a month and a half after its release, post on a halo forum all your problems with the game, when other people dont see them as problems, i like the game, if you dont, just dont play it?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

> Jesus another one of these threads. Just STOP PLAYING op. Ill be the first one to admit there is flaws to this game. I still like halo 4 a lot.
>
> Ps. I’ve played every halo game since the first one released. I’m almost 26 years old. Liking a changed halo game doesn’t make me a child. You need to grow up op. With a thread like this, YOUR the only THE ONLY one acting like a CHILD.

^^^^
K/D:

it is always the poorly skilled players that say they like halo 4 which isnt surprising seeing as they dumbed it down massively

its not been dumbed down its just that the weapons are balanced and for the more accurate of shooters you get the more kills its not logic on which weapon is best

> I dont know how**…**

lol

Play somethin’ else and stop complaining. We have enough of these threads.

If you cant play it for 5 minutes, just sell it and get another game. we are happy the way it is now.

> how mature oh look**…**

So I was supposed to defend against your opinions? Laughable. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. I have no need to prove mine right nor yours wrong. Learn to logic TC.

I’m keeping watch for changes that will encourage me to play. Otherwise I haven’t played in about two weeks. Team Doubles and Grifball would be nice.