Are you Hype like me for Halo 5:Guardian

Nappa: Vegeta what’s the hype power level

Vegeta: It’s over 9,000

i seriously can’t wait for halo 5 :smiley:

I’m planning on spending close to a grand on Halo 5, so yes, I am very hyped for it lol.

Super hype.

I can’t wait for forge :slight_smile: I’m going to be using it a lot for good old game nights like back in reach and 4 :slight_smile:

Im so excited for the game since 2013 im waiting for this and the beta was totally epic and what they showed with Halo 5 campaign at e3,huntthetruth and the story it look incredible im really hype for it.Over 9000!

Heck yeah! I’m super excited! So ready to get my hands on that LCE! Hopefully by then I’ll have my car painted like a warthog for the midnight launch!

We’ll see. Staying skeptic and neutral.

Am I hype? I am most definitely hype!
Are you not hype? :wink:

> 2533274894863132;8:
> We’ll see. Staying skeptic and neutral.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/8d5112d2e0015f74fdd4eccec990f0cc/tumblr_mn4zle03cT1s99kkjo1_1280.jpg. we’ll see.

Yeah.

*hyped

There is a D

I’m not hyped but I’m defiantly exited for halo 5. :slight_smile:

I wish it would come out sooner I’m bored of all my games and have nothing new to play.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> I’m planning on spending close to a grand on Halo 5, so yes, I am very hyped for it

I did the same for Halo 3! New HD TV broadband & 360 just for Halo. So worth it.

This time it’s a 4K TV, 76mb fibre & a games room http://imgur.com/MtqjoUg

Safe to say the hype is over 9000!

6/10 hypes were given

I am excited, but I am trying not to set my expectations too high after destiny. If it is 10/10 material, I will be surprised, so fine by me.

I’m in my 20’s. I don’t get hyped for many video games anymore. And from my experience, getting hyped ruins the full game for me and it never lives up to the hype. I recommend just enjoying your life and wen the game comes out, then you can be nutrual and see what you like and don’t like instead of advertisement campaign’s telling you what you should be getting excited for.

> 2533274842166627;16:
> I’m in my 20’s. I don’t get hyped for many video games anymore. And from my experience, getting hyped ruins the full game for me and it never lives up to the hype. I recommend just enjoying your life and wen the game comes out, then you can be nutrual and see what you like and don’t like instead of advertisement campaign’s telling you what you should be getting excited for.

Precisely. It’s shocking to me how little people think like this. Are people drawn to disappointment by sending their expectations to Europa, or is it just the aspect of “Ha! I knew it would be good, and it is; therefore I win!” I don’t get it, it is illogical and only leads to disappointment.

> 2533274894863132;17:
> > 2533274842166627;16:
> > I’m in my 20’s. I don’t get hyped for many video games anymore. And from my experience, getting hyped ruins the full game for me and it never lives up to the hype. I recommend just enjoying your life and wen the game comes out, then you can be nutrual and see what you like and don’t like instead of advertisement campaign’s telling you what you should be getting excited for.
>
>
> Precisely. It’s shocking to me how little people think like this. Are people drawn to disappointment by sending their expectations to Europa, or is it just the aspect of “Ha! I knew it would be good, and it is; therefore I win!” I don’t get it, it is illogical and only leads to disappointment.

No, its the aspect of we’re Halo fans, and we’re excited to play a new Halo for the first time in three years.

I’m certainly more hyped than you.

I am, looks poised to be the best Halo yet, both SP and MP. At first i thought that Battlefront would be my MP game this fall, but after E3 its all about warzone.

> 2533274891841289;19:
> I’m certainly more hyped than you.

That is a challenge I see :wink: no I’m more hyped than you :wink: