Are you Happy With The Flood?

I’m so happy with the Flood. They are designed to be scary which is what I love about them. Especially the Proto-Gravemind which just looks sublime I mean in Halo CE I could hardly see Captain Keyes’ body now I can and it looks disgusting which is awesome. Another thing do you think 343 will change the scene where Chief gets Keyes’ neural implants back to the flamethrower one Bungie were going to use?

Me too. They look terifing.

343 won’t change anything like that. Yes, the Flood look incredible.

> 343 won’t change anything like that. Yes, the Flood look incredible.

Yeah thought so which is good but I really want to see what that would have looked like with the enhanced graphics.

Well who doesnt want to see one of those ugly -Yoinks!- say “Hello!” up to your face again?

> Well who doesnt want to see one of those ugly -Yoink!- say “Hello!” up to your face again?

I’m gonna make flood buddies again so they can follow me like Pikachu does for Ash. In sense my Flood Buddy will be my Pokemon.

I would like to see the Elite combat forms in the final game. Like when I play it on my Xbox. I hope that they’re more “Reach Elite”-ish, but will be fine if they remain “Halo 3.”

> I’m gonna make flood buddies again so they can follow me like Pikachu does for Ash. In sense my Flood Buddy will be my Pokemon.

Don’t trust flood buddies! One time I had three of them and they pushed me into a corner, and a carrier dropped right on my head! They overpower you with their numbers.

I am happy to kill them again if that’s what you’re asking.

Looks good so far, but I haven’t really seen them all that well.

> I would like to see the Elite combat forms in the final game. Like when I play it on my Xbox. I hope that they’re more “Reach Elite”-ish, but will be fine if they remain “Halo 3.”

Didn’t they modify the armour on them to have them be more “Reach Elite-ish”? Or am I mistaken?

Anyway, they do look amazing, especially since 343i is keeping the glow in the Carrier Forms and giving the Proto-Gravemind a really gruesome design. I mean, sure, the Flood in Halo 3 looked good and creepy, but it’s just not the same as this.

Yeah, the Proto-Gravemind looked VERY good.

> Didn’t they modify the armour on them to have them be more “Reach Elite-ish”? Or am I mistaken?

I initially thought so, and they have re-colored them, but it is the Halo 3 era armor/model. I would expect it to change, as the Elite heads look different, but again it wouldn’t be anything game-ruining if it’s not.

Am I the only person who’s realized that aside from the Proto-Gravemind they literally just reused Halo 3’s models?

They don’t look “Cool” or “New” They are cut and paste from a 4 year old game!

The humans are actually different, I think it’s been determined.

Even still, so what? That’s the peak of appearance for Carrier and Infection forms. What else can they do, make them pink?

Where can one see these ugly annoyances?

They outdid themselves on the proto-gravemind. It’s disturbing.

theyy look fantatic!

> They outdid themselves on the proto-gravemind. It’s disturbing.

this

They look incredible. Did anyone else notice the flood face on the floor in the BTS vid? So creepy!