Are you Halo 4ing anything up?

I’m about to go put the bumper sticker I got from Gamestop when I payed off my LE a couple weeks ago tomorrow. I got a keychain from them too :slight_smile: I love when I get to be a regular customer. I have the Halo 4 countdown live wallpaper on my LG Viper and I also have a ton of Halo 4 ringtones. Currently in the process of finding a new wallpaper for my background on my PC.

yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it

^You sir are devoted.

Made a Boltshot and am working on a Scattershot. Im doing it up MY way!

> yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it

I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.

my wallpapers on like everything is halo 4… Just bought 3 halo 4 magazines, the only halo thing i am not doing is playing halo 4 :frowning: so until then its guild wars 2 for me. After halloween i am putting up halo 4 pictures around the house lol.

> my wallpapers on like everything is halo 4… Just bought 3 halo 4 magazines, the only halo thing i am not doing is playing halo 4 :frowning: so until then its guild wars 2 for me. After halloween i am putting up halo 4 pictures around the house lol.

The OXM magizine for December 2012 is actually in stores. Gonna go pick that up when I get payed.

> > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
>
> I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.

dont buy the turtle beach. Their horrible uncomfortable and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro

> > > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
> >
> > I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.
>
> dont buy the turtle beach. Their horrible uncomfortable and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro

How much are the Trittons?

> > > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
> >
> > I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.
>
> dont buy the turtle beach. <mark>Their horrible uncomfortable</mark> and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro

Mine TB’s are fine they just can get kinda itchy after a while.

> ^You sir are devoted.

yes… yes i am devoted. a little to devoted possibly. some of my fondest memories growing up is with halo and my friends. halo is more than just a game to me…

Finished the basics of the script for my Halo 4 Machinima series that I plan on doing.

My wallet has bought the Halo 4 LE game, and I plan on getting the UNSC Tritton headsets. And if I can after that, the UNSC Controller. Couldn’t get the Console, can’t get enough money in 20-some days :,(

And that Citrus Cherry Game Fuel. :DD

> > > > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
> > >
> > > I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.
> >
> > dont buy the turtle beach. <mark>Their horrible uncomfortable</mark> and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro
>
> Mine TB’s are fine they just can get kinda itchy after a while.

maybe some of the more expensive modles. i had an x11 and could only wear it for 20 mins before it started hurting my ears

> > > > > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
> > > >
> > > > I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.
> > >
> > > dont buy the turtle beach. <mark>Their horrible uncomfortable</mark> and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro
> >
> > Mine TB’s are fine they just can get kinda itchy after a while.
>
> maybe some of the more expensive modles. i had an x11 and could only wear it for 20 mins before it started hurting my ears

I have the cheaper $50 one’s. lol I’m poor

> > > > > > yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it
> > > > >
> > > > > I would’ve bought the console, the controller and the headset if I had the money :frowning: Sadly I only had enough money for the LE. I want one of those Tritton headsets, always wanted a Turtle Beach.
> > > >
> > > > dont buy the turtle beach. <mark>Their horrible uncomfortable</mark> and dont have the greatest sound quality. i no this from being a owner of one. i recomend trittion or astro
> > >
> > > Mine TB’s are fine they just can get kinda itchy after a while.
> >
> > maybe some of the more expensive modles. i had an x11 and could only wear it for 20 mins before it started hurting my ears
>
> I have the cheaper $50 one’s. lol I’m poor

walmart has a turtle beach headset for 25 bucks, and all it is, is a glorified xbox live chat mic. That is litterally the only turtle beach headset i like.

> yeah i am halo 4ing it up. haha, with my wallet. bought le eddition game. console. halo 4 tritton trigger headset, and the UNSC controller that comes out soon. and whenever the game fuel gets here i will be stocking up on it

Lol… There’s a sucker born every minute.

> I’m about to go put the bumper sticker I got from Gamestop when I payed off my LE a couple weeks ago tomorrow. I got a keychain from them too :slight_smile: I love when I get to be a regular customer. I have the Halo 4 countdown live wallpaper on my LG Viper and I also have a ton of Halo 4 ringtones. Currently in the process of finding a new wallpaper for my background on my PC.

What the -Yoink-! I didn’t get anything when I paid off my LE at GameStop! Although the second I pre-ordered it I paid in full about 3-4 months ago but still I want my free stuff!

Same as this guy get my UNSC controller in a couple of days and my tritton trigger headset in a 16-20 days days as well

UNSC control pad and brand new Halo 4 wallpaper for my desktop :smiley:

No
Nothing at all
I’m a secret Halo Nerd
Shhhhhh
It’s a secret