Are you going to rock one of the new sets?

Im going to try out jorge’s set for awhile, because atleast that has a prototype shield (though I do not know if they will change that to something else) as opposed to no shields at all. Plus its probably going to look gibbed. Ill probably switch back to mk 4 though, because mk 4 is love, mk4 is life. What about yall?

I’m going to wear Wrath. For about a week, before everyone and their mother is wearing it.

Hmm… I can either wear one of 343i’s ugly sets, or a beautiful classic Mark V set… Decisions, decisions…
…Yeah, definitely going to be rocking one of the Noble Team sets as soon as I unlock them! I would love to have Jorge’s armour, since I’ve loved the look of him the minute they showed him off before Reach came out.

no i disliked all the reach characters

10 Bucks says that the most worn combo is Achilles armor and Wrath helmet.

(Those Bucks can be Spartan or ODST)

> 2535442377964386;4:
> no i disliked all the reach characters

Your great great great great grand kids will be ashamed of you

> 2533274830926790;2:
> I’m going to wear Wrath. For about a week, before everyone and their mother is wearing it.

As will I. I still think that Bucks armor is the best. I’ll probably go back to that.

In a year or two, when I actually unlock them, yeah.

How do you guys remember these? I like the one that was orange I think.

Honestly? No. I never really liked the Armor from Reach, with a few exceptions, so I don’t see myself wearing any of the new sets.

Either the wrath or jeorge’s set(if it makes my spartan look bulky).