Are you going to kill Captain Keyes in the first level?

First thing I’d do when getting this game…YES. Then the invincible Marines would come out and kill me.

“Security to the bridge! the master chief has gone rampant, take him down boys.”
gotta love doing that.

oh god yes! That is gonna be so fun! all I’ll be saying in me head is “We are the invencible marines!”

> “Security to the bridge! the master chief has gone rampant, take him down boys.”
> gotta love doing that.

I’m going to try the meg easter egg again and hope the skull is in there.

You can’t finish the level unless you kill him.

Probably, and then hide down by the pilots while the marines crowd around, trying to find me.

The person who kills Keyes but finishes the level has messed up halo canon for good.

I’m gonna kill him dead, and run all the way to see The Megg.

My friend was going to ask this at Halo Fest but they ran out of time.

I hope we can kill him still, was so fun.

you should be able to they are only really adding the terminals andthe new layer of graphics.
everything that was in the old halo should be there all glitchs, easter eggs.

Finding Megg, may be skulls, terminals, or achievements.

achivies yes skulls dun know everything in the old ce is in the new ;D just…up to date on the grahpics and better sounds

> I’m going to try the meg easter egg again and hope the skull is in there.

I only every successfully did that twice, i dont know why, but sometimes the door just didnt open…

I tried it once; didn’t work, maybe it’ll do this time. Anyway, there are so many easter eggs to find, the “Rex” and “Thirsty Grunt” ones in the Maw, and the Pelican one in 343 Guilty Spark.

Oh yes. Destroying the space-time continuum in the Haloverse is the only way to go :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember hiding right below those gun controls or whatever what being controlled in front of that window. They can’t and won’t find you there.

The first thing I am doing is putting it on Legendary and grabbing me 3 weapons. Can I get a hell ya?

> The first thing I am doing is putting it on Legendary and grabbing me 3 weapons. Can I get a hell ya?

Hell yeah! While finding megg with the thirsty grunt while listening to siege of madrigal.

Of course that was the best thing about halo CE, tired of killing covenant kill some marines and get the whole ship against you or take on the impossible mission to kill Captain Keys and survive.