Are you going to buy REQ Packs with real money?

I don’t see myself doing it unless there’s something that I REALLY want and I don’t want to spend hours trying to earn enough REQ Points to get it. I highly doubt that’ll happen though.

Lol, no.

Nope

very now and then so I don’t feel bad about getting free dlc maps

Absolutely not

I don’t think so, but then again, that’s what I said when I played Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Ill probably buy one or two every time new req content is released depending on the price.
If this is anything like gta cash i wont buy any.

1. Depends on the price.

2. Depends on what armor is avaliable.

3. Depends if I can keep my love for cosmetics at a minimum. TF2 can be a rather large influence on you…

I might if they have a holiday sale or something. I always get suckered into buying stuff on sale lol. Looking at you, Steam.

HEELLLLLL NO

ETA: but I hope other people do, to fund the free DLCs

No micro-transactions are like a disease, once you have it you need help to get over it. Just tell yourself to not buy it and stay strong, then you and your moneybag will be fine.

Side note: As much as I hate south park, there is an episode of it on that topic and it’s totally a must watch. Shows exactly how people get trapped in this marketing system and that you can’t trust any company out there using it, after all their aim is to get as much of your money as possible and not to make you happy.

Hell no, they’re really only good for one mode. Maybe if they did firefight and allowed REQ items.

Hell no

> 2728966917079826;12:
> Hell no, they’re really only good for one mode. Maybe if they did firefight and allowed REQ items.

Well the skins and armor are usable in every multiplayer mode.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAHHHH NO.

But I hope many do, free power weapons for the taking lol

Probably a few every now and then just to support 343 and it depends on the price as well.

Probably not, but who knows. I prefer to earn the stuff if I can.

Wanna say no, but I’m a horribly impulsive buyer, so I probably will.

I would say no… But over the span of a few years, I’m sure I will end up buying a few.

> 2533275006846402;4:
> very now and then so I don’t feel bad about getting free dlc maps

This is the only reason. I might just to show support for something I’m enjoying.

Of course, this is predicated on me buying the game at all.