Are You Getting Windows 10 Forge?

I’m curious to see if you guys are getting this or not. I’m very excited to see what will come out from this! We’ll probably be getting tons of more Community maps, and I’m excited to see what we get!

If you plan on getting this, what do you plan on doing, and what do you think will come from this?

Thank you for your time.

Well, considering I’m a bit more used to PC controls and I can’t forge on Halo 5 to save my life, I’d say there’s a good chance of me getting it.

I’m itching to get this installed on my SurfaceBook. Man, if I can forge on the train on the way to work… I don’t even think I have a gif for that :slight_smile:

Yes. I love Forge in Halo 5. But I dislike Halo 5 and sold it a few days ago.

Don’t have windows 10

I don’t see why not considering it’s free

Unfortunately I’m not. My PC has half the potential energy of a potato in order to play something like Halo 5.

Don’t have Windows 10 :’(

If it’s free lol

It’s free and has crossplay of forge/customs :slight_smile: cannot wait!! I have no gaming pc but i have a surface pro 4 lol

Why not…it’s free!

Yeah probably. You know buy Xbox live to support that and have my phone network data on so when I’m in car and using forge I have internet

lol if only. My laptop can’t run something like Halo 5. I’ll stick to Neptunia and other PC ports of JRPGs from the Sony systems.

Yes. If for nothing else other than I can’t use forge in Halo 5 to save my life because of the controls differing so much from my muscle memory.

Hell. Yes.

How much money do you guys spend on batteries? Each pair of batteries only last ~2 weeks for me. The ability to forge in my Windows 10 laptop is just tremendously helpful in preserving the battery life of my Xbox One controller.

> 2533274828509198;16:
> How much money do you guys spend on batteries? Each pair of batteries only last ~2 weeks for me. The ability to forge in my Windows 10 laptop is just tremendously helpful in preserving the battery life of my Xbox One controller.

I use the play and charge kit! However you can invest in rechargeable batteries, every two weeks you only need to charge it for a couple of hours, provided you turned the vibrations off.

Never got into forge in Halo 5 because the controls didn’t feel as smooth as Halo Reach.

But now that I can do this on my Laptop, I might start getting back into forge!

so we need entire halo5 play on my laptop, because xboxone its so heavy and poor graphic quality because gpu its weak

It would be something to relax for me, so Yes.

I think some great maps are going to come from this.