Are you enjoying tyrant???

the map is cool and the atmosphere and scenery are out of this world but I think torque plays better but it’s still a good map for sure. What do you think about the map so far?

Still haven’t gotten a match on it! Been trying all evening.

By far the worst map ever made. It’s a gorgeous map but Jesus!, it plays awful.

I don’t mind the otheraps in the game but Tyrant is just terrible.

I like it. The setting is amazing, loving that huge sun. And it seems to play well, only had one game so far though. This is exactly what the game needs though - more original maps, rather than remakes or forge maps.

> 2533274792641480;4:
> I like it. The setting is amazing, loving that huge sun. And it seems to play well, only had one game so far though. This is exactly what the game needs though - more original maps, rather than remakes or forge maps.

Lol. There is no flow on that map at all. Just a bunch of dead ends.

> 2656587637345384;5:
> > 2533274792641480;4:
> > I like it. The setting is amazing, loving that huge sun. And it seems to play well, only had one game so far though. This is exactly what the game needs though - more original maps, rather than remakes or forge maps.
>
>
> Lol. There is no flow on that map at all. Just a bunch of dead ends.

why are you playing riptide?

> 2533274840624875;6:
> > 2656587637345384;5:
> > > 2533274792641480;4:
> > > I like it. The setting is amazing, loving that huge sun. And it seems to play well, only had one game so far though. This is exactly what the game needs though - more original maps, rather than remakes or forge maps.
> >
> >
> > Lol. There is no flow on that map at all. Just a bunch of dead ends.
>
>
> why are you playing riptide?

I like riptide. At least you can move around and the play space is bigger and 4 ft. across.

It looks awesome. Unfortunately Halo 5 map rotation sucks so I haven’t played it yet.

I haven’t been able to play it but it did look decent on the stream last night.

I think it plays fine idk what the complainers are talking about.

I love it. Probably one of my favorite maps in Halo 5.

I only got to play it once but I LOVED it. It might be one of my favorite Halo maps.

> 2656587637345384;3:
> By far the worst map ever made. It’s a gorgeous map but Jesus!, it plays awful.
>
> I don’t mind the otheraps in the game but Tyrant is just terrible.

Your team was horrible. Maps are usually less fun if you’re not doing well. I’d give it another try before you judge it so harshly. I love it.

I honestly have to play it more before I can give it a fair report.

The map is alright I suppose. I like the power weapon setup for the design of the map. It’s aesthetically pleasing and takes watching your step to a new level. The corridors do feel a bit narrow and the side lifts are a good way to get dead though (they’re too slow IMO). The only real complaint is it feels a bit campy.

Its not bad, I played it twice on Slayer so still figuring it out. But boy its the highest number of suicides I had on a map, so easy to fall of the edge when boosting and clambering its annoying.

I played it about three times and only fell off the edge four or five times.

I think its more true to classic halo than any other of the maps. I love it.

This map is great. It reminds me of some of the more claustrophobic CE maps. Think Chillout only symmetrical, what with those corridors and the occasional slightly open area. Especially with snipes.

> 2533274965459375;18:
> I think its more true to classic halo than any other of the maps. I love it.

^ just noticed this as I was typing. That’s basically what I was trying to say. It plays like a small CE map. It would be PERFECT for doubles … which isn’t to say it doesn’t work 4v4 because it certainly does.

> 2533274839169051;17:
> I played it about three times and only fell off the edge four or five times.

I fell off nearly as many times, and I only played on it once! It was a lot of fun, though - a little confusing at first (hence all the suicides), but I like it a lot. I was running around pretty well by the end of the match.