Are you down to start an MLG clan?

Comment below.

Someone’s going to comment on my rank, I gaurentee it.

If they saw your rank they would also see your KD. Anyways, cant say I’d be much help with starting it but I’d sure as hell join, looking to get better.

> If they saw your rank they would also see your KD.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

And yes, anyone else looking just add me, El Sauce Boss

I don’t mean to “hijack” your post. But I’ll be brief here, I’m Hoot, Halo Division Commander for the Brothers At War gaming community. I am looking to “create” a MLG squad in our Division, I personally don’t really care to play MLG, which is why I would really love to find someone to run the MLG side of our Division. If you are interested visit our site BrothersAtWar.net or PM here.

If not, no hard feelings and the best of luck to you.

I dont know what real experience you have with Halo, but I dont care. I’ll join any clan. Look at my service Record to see my stats. Till let you know before hand, my play style is more lonewolf. I dont really do team based activities, but my style has helped me win.
Strengths: Slayer
Weakness: Objective gametypes

Clan Six Feet Under is looking.

Check out our site at www.6feetunder.guildlaunch.com

Or come find any of the people listed below on XBL:

Knifekilljoy69(president)
Karma Frenzy(Vice President)
Crimson YuH Dig(Vice President)
Reverendxnonx(Captain)

Requirements: 15+, working mic, positive K/D and rank of brigadier or higher. Hit us up play some rounds with us and we will see if its a good fit for us and you.

If you think you’re rank would get hate check out my secondary account. It’s a much truer reflection of my abilities because I haven’t played like a noob from start - Brig.

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/ServiceRecord?gamertag=nota3account

I am tired of getting matched up with randoms, add me if you need someone to play with

Both of you add me, El Sauce Boss

Is there a way to bump this thread?

Refer Here for Questions Regarding Recruitment

“• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)”

Please follow these rules when you wish to make updates to your recruiting thread.

• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments

hello, I’m 13, positive 2,210 and looking for a good mlg group, I’m team based and I’m more support and objective, 1.27 kd and experience with game battles, I have been to mlg tournaments.

If you’re looking for an established MLG clan, I would be happy to talk to you about the Dropshock Brigade. We have a good win percentage and are always looking for more recruits.

> hello, I’m 13, positive 2,210 and looking for a good mlg group, I’m team based and I’m more support and objective, 1.27 kd and experience with game battles, I have been to mlg tournaments.

Your 13 years old and have already been to MLG events? Wow, the world we live in.

indeed so, haha. But just not for halo, i mean I have experience, but with sc2 and mw3

Hm your name is familiar, ever heard of ODST clans? Dsb was one of them.

I’m not going to write a fancy long essay about who I am, and what do I do alongside my clan… Simply because I am sick of having to write essays about myself or even my personal biography, that is why school is over and I am done with writing essays. Besides that, I am going to keep it brief and simple…

We are The 251st Regiment. We have defeated the most well known clans and gaming community known to Halo History, such as Wolves of War (One of the many top Halo clans), Dropshock Brigade (Aka DSB: Well known competitive Halo community). Here at the 251st, we play to have fun when MM, but also tend to get super competitive at times, we are undefeated in clan battles, and have a handful of ex-MLG players who are willing to teach other gamers the competitive way, but yet again we also cater to the casual and recreational players. Hit me up for more info :smiley:
~ Era (The 251st Clan Battle Coordinator)

> Hm your name is familiar, ever heard of ODST clans? Dsb was one of them.

I was in the 105th Division ODST’s for around 6 months. -Yoink- DSB

ODST admiral, remember him, I fought against him during the sangheili wars, he was councilman