Are you an angry Halo Reach player?

I rage at campers, armour lock spammers, people who sprint beat down, grenade spammers, bombers (jet pack users who spam grenades) and betrayers.

Xbox Live brings out the worst in people doesn’t it.

So do you rage at Reach? And if so what do you rage at?

I do when people spam grenades to get kills instead of using their guns.
When people who camp with the sniper and hide outside of Hemorrhage.
When people camp on Infection.
When I have terrible teammates.
Armor Lock in 4V4 matches.
Campaign.

The list goes on.

I rarely “rage” on xbl, but when I do its losing my DMR battle to someone who’s spamming at midrange and still 5 shots me

and 1v1 close range and I get the first shot on the guy and spamvhim, he turns around and spams 5 shots and kills me before my shot land anywhere near where I am. I’m 5 feet away, put the reticule on his head but nooo. apparently good positioning and awareness coupled with “optimal RoF” and perfect aim isnt enough to beat luck.

/rage

> I rarely “rage” on xbl, but when I do its losing my DMR battle to someone who’s spamming at midrange and still 5 shots me/ 1v1 close range and I get the first shot and spam, he turns around and spams 5 shots and kills me before my shot lands. I’m 5 feet away, put the reticule on his head but apparently good position and awareness coupled with “optimal RoF” isnt and perfect aim isnt enough to beat luck.
>
> /rage

I rage at this too.

A lot of my DMR battles are usually ending up being lost to spammers who get lucky.

Hate the player, not the game.

DMR 1v1 Battles.

I rage much more in black ops than I do in reach… since campers are worse in COD (in halo you have the shield which can atleast let you turn real fast and stick them) and armor lock is pretty sad you just wait and throw like a sticky at their feet right before they disengage it.

I don’t get angry; I get even.

Actually, I get frustrations when I play Reach sometimes, but its “whatever”. We all get those.