Are yonks in halo 4?

I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-

it depends on how i was yoinked and the gametype. if someone just runs up and melee the person i’m assassinating then i’m just going to follow him/her then and wait for them to get shot so i can assist the other team by dropping their shields. I’ll sometimes do this if it is an objective gametype.

I hope they are so I can do more trolling.

Yea i like to win though so i hate chasing a teammate around trying to screw them back over

Does it really matter?

> I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-

Yoiking isn’t “trolling”.

No, but yoinking is.

> No, but yoinking is.

Isn’t this thread about “yonking”?

i think its funny, but only in FFA. I like to snipe the person getting assassinated.

> > I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-
>
> Yoiking isn’t “trolling”.

hmm, so your assassinating an enemy player, your teammate melee them, teabags. you go to another enemy. assassinate them, ur teammate melee them and then teabags you again. thats not trolling?

I love me some yonking.

> > I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-
>
> Yoiking isn’t “trolling”.

yonking

> > > I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-
> >
> > Yoiking isn’t “trolling”.
>
> hmm, so your assassinating an enemy player, your teammate melee them, teabags. you go to another enemy. assassinate them, ur teammate melee them and then teabags you again. thats not trolling?

Now you’re describing someone who is trolling you or probably somebody who wants all the kills. ‘Yoiking’ itself is when someone steals your assassination, not when someone trolls you.

> > > I hope not, all they do is support more trolling -_-
> >
> > Yoiking isn’t “trolling”.
>
> hmm, so your assassinating an enemy player, your teammate melee them, teabags. you go to another enemy. assassinate them, ur teammate melee them and then teabags you again. thats not trolling?

For one thing, it’s fairly rare to get 2 assassinations or more in a row.

And yoinking is only slightly less rare. I bet I could count on one hand how many times someone yoinked me (and no, it’s not because I never assassinate people).

Doesn’t really bother me, anyway. It’s not really much different from any other form of “kill-stealing”.

What if you at least got an assist for it?

Ive been assassinating someone before. teammate sniped me, killed my kill and me. give me no assist and gave the other enemy a kill

> Ive been assassinating someone before. teammate sniped me, killed my kill and me. give me no assist and gave the other enemy a kill

That’s hilarious! I know what I’m gonna try to capture in theater mode n.n

> Ive been assassinating someone before. teammate sniped me, killed my kill and me. give me no assist and gave the other enemy a kill

That’s hilarious! I know what I’m gonna try to capture in theater mode n.n

I personally don’t mind Yoinks. As long as the enemy ends up dead, I don’t care much who gets the kill, I care more about winning.

Double Post

I am a pro “yoinker” and I love doing this to my friends when there in my line of sight, so I certainly hope their returning.