Are we twelve?

I’m almost fifty years old playing this game and I’m getting banned because you can’t keep games together? I’ve been paying for this for how long? Thirty years? How much money is that? I don’t care anymore…do what you got to do I guess…

AnYbody else remember when you could play consistently without a Nanny?

Yes. And nice kill count, approaching 500k!

I remember the good ol’ days when everyone had good sportsmanship. Sadly, the “cool kid” of today is different from the “cool kid” of yesteryear.

If you are using wifi switch to a wired connection if you can. It’s a much stronger and more stable connection.

> 2651226209227138;1:
> I’m almost fifty years old playing this game and I’m getting banned because you can’t keep games together? I’ve been paying for this for how long? Thirty years? How much money is that? I don’t care anymore…do what you got to do I guess…

Well Halo only turns 20 this year my friend, but i do get your frustration. Went through that too often back when MCC released in 2014 and all the way up till the first flights on improving the game. There are indeed stability issues with MCC, which is to be expected when you cram in 5 game engines, which ahead of time all are running on ducktape and MacGyver solutions.
Very delicate pile of explosive data MCC is.

But 343 is also actively working on the game, sure they could tune down the mass releases of Halo 3 related content, in favor of a good ol’e overhaul of the technical aspects.

> 2651226209227138;1:
> I’m almost fifty years old playing this game and I’m getting banned because you can’t keep games together? I’ve been paying for this for how long? Thirty years? How much money is that? I don’t care anymore…do what you got to do I guess…

If your talking about the temporary banning for leaving or getting kicked out of matches then yeah, it’s annoying.

> 2651226209227138;1:

You can review the information in the appropriate ban thread linked below. If you were banned it was for a reason.

> 2651226209227138;2:
> AnYbody else remember when you could play consistently without a Nanny?

Multiplayer bans have been in place as long as there has been online multiplayer