Are we positive these are dedicated servers?

Last season i went onyx in swat and i just got platinum due to numerous laggy games after the update. that and terrible players are somehow getting good ranks…

Either bad connection or bad luck, even dedi’s have hiccups time to time.

There “are” dedicated servers which was making players only play people in their region, but last update they removed that. Either by turning off those regional servers or whatever reason. So now you have a greater chance of being matched with someone overseas.

the placement system is broken anyways, so dont blame being placed in lower divisions on the lag

I think it has gotten better with the update I don’t lose connection and have to restart the game ever third match

> 2533274888129536;1:
> Last season i went onyx in swat and i just got platinum due to numerous laggy games after the update. that and terrible players are somehow getting good ranks…

You think because you lagged a few times, 343 is plotting against us all and committed a crime to sell copies of a game?

They did not fix the ranking system, just like they made no change to the leavers aside from -Yoink!- people off that truly had bad connections.

> 2533274888129536;1:
> Last season i went onyx in swat and i just got platinum due to numerous laggy games after the update. that and terrible players are somehow getting good ranks…

Well 1. They changed it, so now you actually have to be GOOD to be placed in a higher league. 2. Terrible players getting good ranks, maybe they just had a bad match? We all have those. 3. Get better internetz or a better router…

> 2535467159460401;7:
> They did not fix the ranking system, just like they made no change to the leavers aside from -Yoink!- people off that truly had bad connections.

This is a stupid comment. Lmao.

the servers ARE dedicated, unfortunately (for non-US players) dedicated to US customers/players

I have not noticed any lag issues with the dedicated servers, the only issue I get is being disconnected after a game and loosing my boosters.

> 2533274873630868;11:
> I have not noticed any lag issues with the dedicated servers, the only issue I get is being disconnected after a game and loosing my boosters.

…depends on where you’re from

i’m from EU and the latency issues whenever i get connected to US server (which is more often than i’d like) are just plain terrible, no way to get kills, die in what appears like a one-shot form just about any weapon, get shot behind cover,…u name it, EU’s got it :confused: