Are we going to get more Halo 5 avatars?

I was wondering when we might get more banners/avatars and stuff for these forums, the only Halo 5 ones present are from the beta trailer a long time ago!

ideas:
faces/helmets of all blue team and osiris members
banners of each planet/H5 art
some of the armor sets etc

Yes plz

maybe it’s coming soon/needs to be un-Locke-d via getting the game?

completely agree OP

> 2535440144668599;3:
> maybe it’s coming soon/needs to be un-Locke-d via getting the game?

Nice pun, would be pretty cool if you could unlock avatars and banners in game, but I doubt that.

Or maybe they are already there, and you’re just not a high enough forum rank yet o.O

> 2661949065475413;6:
> Or maybe they are already there, and you’re just not a high enough forum rank yet o.O

That would just be an incentive to make nonsense postings to boost forum rank.

> 2533274831364893;7:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > Or maybe they are already there, and you’re just not a high enough forum rank yet o.O
>
>
> That would just be an incentive to make nonsense postings to boost forum rank.

Or encourage participation in discussion with the community. The people who make nonsense postings all of the time would probably be banned anyway.

One would assume yes.

Lol I kinda think it encourages unnecessary postings. If someone really cares about their Halo Waypoint avatar then they probably already participate well within the community.

Would love a Buck or Arby H5 Avatar, so i hope there either are already some or are incoming.

We should get the armor from the awards and insane stuff you can do in the game, like how in Halo3:ODST to get the good samaritan achievement you can’t kill those squid like things that give enemies shields.

if I read the annoying forum ranking thing correctly. It has to do with your post count, and you unlock more stuff the more active you are in the community. And in-game completion unlocks a few things also.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

I want Achilles

I would like to see more avatars and stuff too!

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 2 years old