Are we going to get flying vehicles in multi?

I was just thinking this over, and they could add the hornet or falcon or even the pelican in the upcoming map packs or with updates. What i would love is something like a extended Infinity map from Halo CE 3-4 pelicans a side maybe more and they just have to go across the extended gap killing, capturing the flag etc etc. Simply a idea that last part but i really want to see unsc vehicles flying again, hate flying the banshee. If people can spread this bit maybe 343i will see it and do something about it, either address the issue with a “no we’re not doing it no way in hell” or “bad coding” or maybe we can get them to actually add it. A bit optimistic but rather a optimist then a pessimist. by the way guys with would you like see added?

Pelican
Falcon
hornet
All three
Pelican and Faclon
Pelican and Hornet
Hornet and Falcon

Pelican will never appear in MM, maybe spartan ops.

The falcon would be awesome if it came back, but unfortunately it won’t be making an appearance in H4 via dlc :frowning:

Stupid question.

On the halo engine it can never happen.

And from a gameplay perspective all they really offer is a few more pixels.

I doubt Pelican would be put into multi but is a nice thought. If it didn’t i don’t think it would bother me because we never got it in multi anyway but it does bother me there where no hornets/falcons or any human flying vehicles.

And Halo 4 runs on the Halo reach enjin so yes it can run at least the Falcon. Thanks for the input all the same but just a few more pixels? Im not going on about graphics here.

Where’s the no flying vehicles option?

Its the leave the forum option. This threat isn’t for you if you don’t like flying vehicles, or vehicles in general though it would apply more to the former.

Why even go with the Halo engine in the first place? You can’t add anything and in this day’s market that’s a major asset being able to extend the game’s playability with new digital content. Map packs aren’t enough anymore. It’s not just multiplayer PVP arenas that people only want, they also would like new Firefight experiences and weapons, vehicles, and story lines.

All I ever heard from B.net to 343 from this community was NOPE can’t happen because of the engine. Then you start playing other Developer’s games and it’s YES and we threw in sixty new items just for the fun of it. Love ya guys.

Seriously ditch this engine and make one that is open for new content.

Well they can’t make a brand new engine for Halo 4 they can’t just replace a engine. Im up for it if they make a new one for Halo 5 but the engine being used can handle hornets, it can handle pelicans obviously so why not hornets? Why not have these things put into the game?

to answer your question, no we arnt

Also they we’re going to add the pelican to Halo 3 but scrapped it due to balancing reasons. So the engine can handle Pelican multi fine.

I think they should add a huge space map with two ships.
One is a covenant cruiser and the other is the infinity
The cruiser has access to seraphs, space banshees and phantoms. The Infinity side has access to broadswords,Long Swords and Pelicans.
It would be a huge dogfight/space battle.
That is something they could add in a DLC.

> I was just thinking this over, and they could add the hornet or falcon or even the pelican in the upcoming map packs or with updates. What i would love is something like a extended Infinity map from Halo CE 3-4 pelicans a side maybe more and they just have to go across the extended gap killing, capturing the flag etc etc. Simply a idea that last part but i really want to see unsc vehicles flying again, hate flying the banshee. If people can spread this bit maybe 343i will see it and do something about it, either address the issue with a “no we’re not doing it no way in hell” or “bad coding” or maybe we can get them to actually add it. A bit optimistic but rather a optimist then a pessimist. by the way guys with would you like see added?
>
> Pelican
> Falcon
> hornet
> All three
> Pelican and Faclon
> Pelican and Hornet
> Hornet and Falcon

Anything please 343 anything can be good I miss flying in the falcon and hornet with friends and then getting plasma pistol please 343 dont let some modder be better than you at your on game

Falcon was great for team work. But thanks to 343, with all the power weapons falling from the sky It’d get torn to pieces.

> > I was just thinking this over, and they could add the hornet or falcon or even the pelican in the upcoming map packs or with updates. What i would love is something like a extended Infinity map from Halo CE 3-4 pelicans a side maybe more and they just have to go across the extended gap killing, capturing the flag etc etc. Simply a idea that last part but i really want to see unsc vehicles flying again, hate flying the banshee. If people can spread this bit maybe 343i will see it and do something about it, either address the issue with a “no we’re not doing it no way in hell” or “bad coding” or maybe we can get them to actually add it. A bit optimistic but rather a optimist then a pessimist. by the way guys with would you like see added?
> >
> > Pelican
> > Falcon
> > hornet
> > All three
> > Pelican and Faclon
> > Pelican and Hornet
> > Hornet and Falcon
>
> Anything please 343 anything can be good I miss flying in the falcon and hornet with friends and then getting plasma pistol please 343 dont let some modder be better than you at your on game

agreed would make me sad to see a modder do it and not the actual company.

> Falcon was great for team work. But thanks to 343, with all the power weapons falling from the sky It’d get torn to pieces.

Thats just a matter of better regulation on what weapons drop i was playing a game with my clan the other night and i swear the other team where getting all the spartan lazers, and the pelican could beat that maybe have it so it takes 2-3 lazer shots to shoot it down

None of them.

…THE VULTURE

> None of them.
>
> …THE VULTURE

You really want to -Yoink- -Yoink- up don’t you?

I always thought that it would be fun to have a Pelican, but then I decided that it would never happen because it would be too overpowering.

> > None of them.
> >
> > …THE VULTURE
>
> You really want to -Yoink!- Yoink! up don’t you?

I would love to fly that baby.