Are we forgetting about Spark?

I definitely think it’s been a while now since anyone has heard about 343 Guilty Spark, Monitor of Installation 04.

To the wider audience, he was destroyed by John-117 at the end of Halo 3 after he turned against the UNSC when his new installation was threatened. For those who read the books though, we know that he survived and was recovered by a UNSC research team. They interrogated him while he was hacking into their ships computer, eventually gaining complete control. The last we really hear of Spark, he was taking the ship to look for the Librarian.

My my queation is, do you think he will have a role in Halo 5 or any future publications. I personally hope so because he was such a likeable character, even if he was slightly murderous.

I can’t see 343 Industries leaving his story open when they are named after him after all. He was such a big character to in the original trilogy.

what do you think?

Well he isn’t spark anymore he’s now chackas/forthenco. I think he’ll show up halo6/7 right now there’s alot to deal with double civil war/ bad guys are being good guys good guys are being bad guys possible flood or forerunner return or both there’s a lot on chiefs plate and i don’t think adding spark would be in 343’s intrest right now.

This a quote from the Librarian’s Halopedia page: Librarian

> Possible Survival:
>
> Most evidence (including 343 Guilty Spark’s logs from Installation 04, as well as communications logs from Installation 00) declare that the Librarian died as the Halo effect swept over Earth. However, sometime after the Human-Covenant War, Guilty Spark had come to believe that the Librarian was still alive. The monitor uploaded its personality construct array aboard the UNSC Rubicon and set a course for the Librarian’s apparent location. However, Spark’s belief in the Librarian’s survival is questionable at best given his deteriorated state. One possibility is that since the Librarian passed her title of Lifeshaper on to Chant-to-Green in the final days of the Flood war, Spark may have misinterpreted records of the new Lifeshaper surviving the Halo Array as evidence of the Librarian being still alive.

(Read the bold): This is what I believe happened. Spark is searching for Chant-To-Green under the belief he is searching for the Librarian. I think he will run into the IsoDidact and the other remaining Forerunners at some point.

I also believe 117 will find these surviving forerunners, with the help of Mendicant Bias. Possibly around Halo 6. Looking forward to a Spark/Chief reunion!

> 2533274852187545;3:
> (Read the bold): This is what I believe happened. Spark is searching for Chant-To-Green under the belief he is searching for the Librarian. I think he will run into the IsoDidact and the other remaining Forerunners at some point.
>
> I also believe 117 will find these surviving forerunners, with the help of Mendicant Bias. Possibly around Halo 6. Looking forward to a Spark/Chief reunion!

Considering Spark almost killed the chief twice and successfully killed Johnson, I do not think that is a good thing.

Worst idea ever: Spark gets into MC’s head and we have to listen to the crazy little AI for the rest of the Halo franchise.

I’m just curious as to where that subplot leads.

> 2533274839169051;5:
> Worst idea ever: Spark gets into MC’s head and we have to listen to the crazy little AI for the rest of the Halo franchise.

That sounds like the greatest thing ever. I would love to have Spark as an AI.

> 2533274829334036;1:
> I definitely think it’s been a while now since anyone has heard about 343 Guilty Spark, Monitor of Installation 04.
>
> …
>
> what do you think?

I think he would be very proud of you for referring to him by his entire title, as he was always very fond of introducing himself with it.

> 2533274810150284;8:
> > 2533274829334036;1:
> > I definitely think it’s been a while now since anyone has heard about 343 Guilty Spark, Monitor of Installation 04.
> >
> > …
> >
> > what do you think?
>
>
> I think he would be very proud of you for referring to him by his entire title, as he was always very fond of introducing himself with it.

Well I just played through the MCC and that’s how he always introducing himself so I thought why not.

> 2533274883849234;7:
> > 2533274839169051;5:
> > Worst idea ever: Spark gets into MC’s head and we have to listen to the crazy little AI for the rest of the Halo franchise.
>
>
> That sounds like the greatest thing ever. I would love to have Spark as an AI.

I’d rather chief obtain Mendicant Bias as a personal A.I