ARE WE EVERE GOING TO GET A Premium ffA PLAYLIST

Its simple i have tow Achievements left to get and cant get them because the maps i need to do them on never turn up in playlists and having premium FFA playlist would increase the chance alot of getting them. the achievements by the way are All Alone and Paper Beats Rock.

You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.

In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.

> You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.
>
>
>
>
> In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.

Iv done the actions for achievements on the correct playlist and game type but not got them so they must be map specific. for example bounty hunter tryed to get it in sward base got 10 skulls in one go and baged them did not get it but when i did it on one of the anniversary map i got the achievement so it must be map specific.

> > You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.
>
> Iv done the actions for achievements on the correct playlist and game type but not got them so they must be map specific. for example bounty hunter tryed to get it in sward base got 10 skulls in one go and baged them did not get it but when i did it on one of the anniversary map i got the achievement so it must be map specific.

Are you sure you bagged 10 skulls? You should have got the achievement. Be helpful if you posted a link to the game where you got the Skullamnjaro.

If someone else can say it is map specific, that be helpful too.

they aren’t map specific but they are map PACK specific.

Bounty Hunter is to collect 10 skulls on an Anniversary map.
All Alone has to be done on a Defiant map, which, in this case, means on either Condemned or Uplink.
Paper Beats Rock needs to be done on a Defiant map as well. either Highlands or Condemned/Uplink will work here.

> > > You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.
> >
> > Iv done the actions for achievements on the correct playlist and game type but not got them so they must be map specific. for example bounty hunter tryed to get it in sward base got 10 skulls in one go and baged them did not get it but when i did it on one of the anniversary map i got the achievement so it must be map specific.
>
> Are you sure you bagged 10 skulls? You should have got the achievement. Be helpful if you posted a link to the game where you got the Skullamnjaro.
>
>
> If someone else can say it is map specific, that be helpful too.

What im saying is i only got the bounty hunter achievement on a annaiversary map and not on any other DLC or Origenal map or in other words i got Skullamnjaro on sward base and did not get achievement then i got Skullamnjaro on beaver creek and did get the bounty hunter achievement. so they are map spesific because u can only do them on specific maps the defiant maps.

> > > > You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.
> > >
> > > Iv done the actions for achievements on the correct playlist and game type but not got them so they must be map specific. for example bounty hunter tryed to get it in sward base got 10 skulls in one go and baged them did not get it but when i did it on one of the anniversary map i got the achievement so it must be map specific.
> >
> > Are you sure you bagged 10 skulls? You should have got the achievement. Be helpful if you posted a link to the game where you got the Skullamnjaro.
> >
> >
> > If someone else can say it is map specific, that be helpful too.
>
> What im saying is i only got the bounty hunter achievement on a annaiversary map and not on any other DLC or Origenal map or in other words i got Skullamnjaro on sward base and did not get achievement then i got Skullamnjaro on beaver creek and did get the bounty hunter achievement. so they are map spesific because u can only do them on specific maps the defiant maps.

Alright, Snickerdoodle confirmed (thank you btw). Refer to her post.

To add on: I never dismissed the notion of a FFA DLC playlist, i wasn’t really sure with the DLC issue but it would be a cool idea to implement for achievement hunters.

no problem!

as for a DLC only FFA, i really don’t see that happening. people are clamoring for playlist consolidation and there’s a limit to the number of hoppers that are available.

i had to get some of the achievements by going into playlists with friends that i KNEW had the maps and proper content. kinda sucks to do (and i HATE achievement hunting. oh goodness do i hate it! closest i come to rage quitting in Reach.) but sometimes it’s just easier to suck it up and get it done.

> > > > You do realize that those achievements are not map specific? You just need to be in the right playlist/gametype and get the achievements that way.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > In other words, go play Rumble Pit if that’s where you need to get those last achivos.
> > >
> > > Iv done the actions for achievements on the correct playlist and game type but not got them so they must be map specific. for example bounty hunter tryed to get it in sward base got 10 skulls in one go and baged them did not get it but when i did it on one of the anniversary map i got the achievement so it must be map specific.
> >
> > Are you sure you bagged 10 skulls? You should have got the achievement. Be helpful if you posted a link to the game where you got the Skullamnjaro.
> >
> >
> > If someone else can say it is map specific, that be helpful too.
>
> What im saying is i only got the bounty hunter achievement on a annaiversary map and not on any other DLC or Origenal map or in other words i got Skullamnjaro on sward base and did not get achievement then i got Skullamnjaro on beaver creek and did get the bounty hunter achievement. so they are map spesific because u can only do them on specific maps the defiant maps.

OK got that out of the way.

I never get any of the DLC maps in rumble pit or living dead and after paying 800 MSpoints for them each, except annaiversaryis, a bit of a con so a DLC FFA playlist would make it worth it. also most squeekers cant affoard the DLC maps so ears can have a rest lol.