Are we being heard or not on these forums??

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just wanted to take a poll asking you the community, do you feel your contributions and questions on these forums are being addressed properly or not?
Basically are your questions/concerns being legitimately answered, or do you feel like youre wasting your time on here.

Are you going to put up an actual “poll”? :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, in comparison to other gaming companies I have encountered, namely Blizzard, 343 is doing an awful job of communicating with their customers. On the Blizzard forums, if a thread gets enough attention, and clearly is about a topic that the community at large cares about, you’ll usually get some interaction from Blizzard, which shows that they’re at least present and paying attention. 343 gives no such indications, and it’s really frustrating.

I do think that 343 is aware of what is said on here and im willing to wait to hear back from them. I understand there are players very upset about some issues but they take their comments way to far

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Seeing as how many people are complaining about the same issues constantly, I would say no… we aren’t being heard. If nothing else, please release a 2v2 playlists you freaking jokers. Haven, solace, abandon and adrift will work just fine until you release some maps that aren’t meant for mantis’ and banshees… fukc!

>

They announced they are releasing a Team Doubles playlist though, right? So I guess that would be an indication that they are listening to the community.

the funny thing is that if you say something inappropriate, you will get your post retracted/deleted so someone is obviously patrolling the forum… just not caring about the issues we are complaining about.

Is there any official 343 person on these forums? Does not seem like it.

Yes they listen and if you are really really silent, you sometimes hear a answer :wink:
Otherwise you see the 343i Forum Team answer posts :stuck_out_tongue:

> the funny thing is that if you say something inappropriate, you will get your post retracted/deleted so someone is obviously patrolling the forum… just not caring about the issues we are complaining about.

Mods lock things down FAST around here, too. I should know :stuck_out_tongue:

> the funny thing is that if you say something inappropriate, you will get your post retracted/deleted so someone is obviously patrolling the forum… just not caring about the issues we are complaining about.

The mods are volunteers… they have no connection with 343.

And heck no nothing on here is being taken to heart by 343. They think we are the 1%.

Apologizes, see other thread with attached poll

Ya I think they do check the forums just like blizzard. IF a thread gets enough attention then they will respond, problem is every person who wants to complain starts a new thread. A) that’s not how forums are meant to work. B) There is no way to tell how many ppl are pissed about an issue if there are so many threads and many of them being duplicated by the same OP’s. If you want to be heard stop opening new threads and post in someone else’s.

> Ya I think they do check the forums just like blizzard. IF a thread gets enough attention then they will respond, problem is every person who wants to complain starts a new thread. A) that’s not how forums are meant to work. B) There is no way to tell how many ppl are pissed about an issue if there are so many threads and many of them being duplicated by the same OP’s. If you want to be heard stop opening new threads and post in someone else’s.

Mods could lock duplicate threads and/or merge them with current threads. It’d be a trainwreck at first, but in time people would learn not to post duplicates. It works on other forums. The only reason I can’t see it working here is that there seems to be more… immaturity… here than on other forums I frequent, amazingly.