Are they removing things from team arena?

Are they removing modes and maps just for it to be a hcs playlist?

Team Arena Update

> Over the past few weeks, the multiplayer team has been reviewing your feedback on Team Arena as it pertains to weapon layouts, game type lineup, and more. Today, we’ve pushed out an update to bring Team Arena map / game type layout closer to the HWC list of maps and game types, with a few exceptions - most notably a few Assault variants, as Team Arena is currently the only place to play the game type, and the fact that Assault (with some adjustments based on feedback from pro players, particularly in regards to spawning) is being discussed as a potential tournament game type in the future. This is the first step towards an updated Team Arena that mirrors the official tournament game type set.
>
> Over the next few weeks, we’ll be working with top players on their feedback for updates to the overall map / game type layout and weapon layouts on said maps as we approach the summer season of the HCS Pro League. To ensure that enough time is given to determining the final map / game type combinations as well as the map layouts, we’re planning on rolling out updates in the following manner:
>
>
> - Today, April 22: Team Arena playlist updated. - Today through May 9: The 343 team is working with pro players and teams on feedback to the overall map / game type list as well as weapon layout updates for the summer season. - May 9: Team Arena updated to all map / game type combinations as well as new map layouts that are being considered for HCS Pro League Summer Season. We’ll continue to gather feedback and make adjustments during this time. As a note, HWC game types will still be available in Custom Games during this time for those still aiming to qualify through the LCQ. - May 23: Through discussions with pro teams and players, the final list of maps & game types for the summer season will finalized and Team Arena will be updated with the locked list. Team Arena will mirror the official maps and game types for the HCS Pro League and Open Circuit.
> This timeline will give you an idea of what to expect for Team Arena over the next month, and we’ll continue to provide additional specific details about maps, game types, and weapon layouts as we continue to iterate based on input from pro players. As always, thank you for your feedback.

Whats all been removed?

I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.

i wish they would remove Assault

> 2533274817705164;5:
> i wish they would remove Assault

Assault on Fathom is the worst

> 2533274798031719;4:
> I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.

And that would help HOW?
Just play SWAT.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274798031719;4:
> > I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.
>
>
> And that would help HOW?
> Just play SWAT.

Wow
Because its an hardcore playlist that’s the equivalent to the MLG playlist of the past. No motion tracker was a must because, and I don’t expect someone like you to understand, awareness and understanding your surroundings is a skill.

So they are listening…

> 2533274817705164;5:
> i wish they would remove Assault

Don’t provoke me!

> 2533274832441602;8:
> > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > 2533274798031719;4:
> > > I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.
> >
> >
> > And that would help HOW?
> > Just play SWAT.
>
>
> Wow
> Because its an hardcore playlist that’s the equivalent to the MLG playlist of the past. No motion tracker was a must because, and I don’t expect someone like you to understand, awareness and understanding your surroundings is a skill.

I have been using that list to prop up my KDA and WLN and while I can play just fine and understand everything you say…

I still think it’s bollocks…

> 2535462037955640;11:
> > 2533274832441602;8:
> > > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > > 2533274798031719;4:
> > > > I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.
> > >
> > >
> > > And that would help HOW?
> > > Just play SWAT.
> >
> >
> > Wow
> > Because its an hardcore playlist that’s the equivalent to the MLG playlist of the past. No motion tracker was a must because, and I don’t expect someone like you to understand, awareness and understanding your surroundings is a skill.
>
>
> I have been using that list to prop up my KDA and WLN and while I can play just fine and understand everything you say…
>
> I still think it’s bollocks…

With all due respect youve been doing very poorly at ‘propping up your kDa and WL’ record.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274798031719;4:
> > I wish that they would removed the motion tracker.
>
>
> And that would help HOW?
> Just play SWAT.

Yeah let’s play the competitive playlist with motion tracker on lol