Are they gonna reset the ranks today?

Happy September to all of u.
Just wondering if today the ranks are gonna be reset and exactly when (hour)
Thank u!

Either today or sometime this week.

Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?

> 2533274975021613;3:
> Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?

Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season

> 2533274873873545;4:
> > 2533274975021613;3:
> > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
>
>
> Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season

lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.

> 2533274975021613;5:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > 2533274975021613;3:
> > > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
> >
> >
> > Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season
>
>
> lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.

Did you get to SR82 in just this past month? Going hard, I respect that.

> 2533274975021613;5:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > 2533274975021613;3:
> > > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
> >
> >
> > Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season
>
>
> lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.

Where have you been lol?

> 2533274975021613;5:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > 2533274975021613;3:
> > > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
> >
> >
> > Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season
>
>
> lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.

Lol… where have you been?

They will reset them as they have every month since the beginning of the year. I’m still of the opinion that they should only reset them quarterly. I can see resetting Onyx level players monthly, But below that, no.

does anyone know when?

> 2533274825101441;9:
> They will reset them as they have every month since the beginning of the year. I’m still of the opinion that they should only reset them quarterly. I can see resetting Onyx level players monthly, But below that, no.

Why would higher skilled players need to have more frequent resets? That makes no sense at all.

> 2535449625725537;11:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > They will reset them as they have every month since the beginning of the year. I’m still of the opinion that they should only reset them quarterly. I can see resetting Onyx level players monthly, But below that, no.
>
>
> Why would higher skilled players need to have more frequent resets? That makes no sense at all.

Because if they didn’t the CSR would be in the 10,000s by now.

> 2535449625725537;11:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > They will reset them as they have every month since the beginning of the year. I’m still of the opinion that they should only reset them quarterly. I can see resetting Onyx level players monthly, But below that, no.
>
>
> Why would higher skilled players need to have more frequent resets? That makes no sense at all.

Because sometimes its not about only skills, but about how much you play aswell

> 2533274809645379;10:
> does anyone know when?

I think it is around 4:00 p.m. eastern.

> 2533274797328974;6:
> > 2533274975021613;5:
> > > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > > 2533274975021613;3:
> > > > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
> > >
> > >
> > > Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season
> >
> >
> > lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.
>
>
> Did you get to SR82 in just this past month? Going hard, I respect that.

Well I bought the game on release, hated the lack of gamemodes and maps so I sold my copy within the week.

Then bought it again 2 weeks ago seeing that infection was implemented and I’ve been spamming that and BTB ever since :stuck_out_tongue:

So do they reset the spartan rank and also your tier in the different game modes? Eg if you’re Platinum tier 5, do you go back down and have to play 10 matches to be ranked?

> 2533274975021613;15:
> > 2533274797328974;6:
> > > 2533274975021613;5:
> > > > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > > > 2533274975021613;3:
> > > > > Please aware me on why ranks are getting reset? What? WHy?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because we have “seasons” and the first of the month is the start of a new season
> > >
> > >
> > > lol at a video game incorporating “seasons” haha… should be interesting.
> >
> >
> > Did you get to SR82 in just this past month? Going hard, I respect that.
>
>
> Well I bought the game on release, hated the lack of gamemodes and maps so I sold my copy within the week.
>
> Then bought it again 2 weeks ago seeing that infection was implemented and I’ve been spamming that and BTB ever since :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> So do they reset the spartan rank and also your tier in the different game modes? Eg if you’re Platinum tier 5, do you go back down and have to play 10 matches to be ranked?

Your spartan rank will not go down. That is basically a metric for measuring how much someone has played the game more or less. Your CSR will reset, but not entirely. You will need to play your 10 matches to ranked, however your previous top CSR will be considered.

If your highest CSR was plat 5 for august, I would expect you to be ranked mid-high gold or low plat no matter how you do in those ten matches (for the most part). They pretty much put you at or below what your previous rank was, so you can work back to where you were, and hopefully past that.

> 2535449625725537;11:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > They will reset them as they have every month since the beginning of the year. I’m still of the opinion that they should only reset them quarterly. I can see resetting Onyx level players monthly, But below that, no.
>
>
> Why would higher skilled players need to have more frequent resets? That makes no sense at all.

Simply because it should be obvious that Onyx players are the players that play all the time. So their rank is more likely to move up or down compared to the player that only plays on weekends. Like me for example. I didn’t even rank in Slayer or Swat because I didn’t get in the matches because I only play on weekends. Where as an Onyx player probably plays hrs on a daily basis. Onyx players take the game more seriously. So it would matter to them more about moving up in rank.

Haha. My bad. They actually reset it today

> 2533274855097262;18:
> They never do it on the 1st day of the month. Seems latley they do it between the 1st and 2nd week. So my guess would be with the update on the 8th

That might happen but you are wrong on the lately part. They have been resetting it on the first prior to this. I am hoping that they do have it reset of the the 8th.

Well, given how last season ended… I was kinda figuring I had a few more weeks lol