Are they gonna fix weapon lowering?

my friend makes machinimas and the thing we loved about reach is the way you lowered your weapon. it stayed down as you turned or move and worked for every weapon. in Halo 4 its not the same. if they are fixing things i think the weapon lowering should be one of them b/c everyone loves to watch machinimas and they’re even fun to make. plus a lot of people can benifit from it believe it or not.

They won’t. Hell, they probably won’t even fix the massive gameplay issues. Don’t count on it.

> my friend makes machinimas and the thing we loved about reach is the way you lowered your weapon. it stayed down as you turned or move and worked for every weapon. in Halo 4 its not the same. if they are fixing things i think the weapon lowering should be one of them b/c everyone loves to watch machinimas and they’re even fun to make. plus a lot of people can benifit from it believe it or not.

I’m not sure but if theres enough people asking for it they will.

thats what im thinking, if enpough people talk about it and make it seem really important… maybe theyll look into it

their aren’t really that many issues, some yes. but not a lot