Are they bringing Extermination Playlist back?

Hello I was wondering if they will ever bring The Extermination playlist back to halo 5. That was one of the best playlists other than Assault and would love too see it return permanently :scream:

Can’t say about permanently or when exactly, but they said for sure that it would make a return at some point in the future.

It wouldn’t seem too out of place in the current Breakout rotation. Now, if only they can slap “Classic Breakout” into the mix as well.

cool thanks!!

I hope so. I came back to halo 5 just play it and I haven’t really played since it left.

> 2533274870124097;5:
> I hope so. I came back to halo 5 just play it and I haven’t really played since it left.

What exactly is this playlist? I haven’t played that this yet

It’s kinda like breakout except you spawn back after like 10 seconds (can’t remember), and the only way to win is have the entire enemy team dead before any of them can spawn back. It plays quite differently than breakout tho because even if your outnumbered you can just hide/hold them back until one your teammates spawn back. ^^ forgot to quote

Still waiting for Extermination :face_with_thermometer:

I hope so. I actually didn’t get a chance to play it but it looked fun (Twitch while at the gym).

I really liked triple team too as a solo queuer. The current special playlist is… I want to keep this clean, awful.

Extermination brought back many old halo fans, they should definately consider bringing it back permanently :smiley: