Are there vehicles in forge?

I haven’t seen any evidence of them. There better be a -Yoinking!- phaeton or I swear to god…

Nope, definitely no vehicles in forge. They definitely made 1700+ assets, revamped the control scheme, made 4 canvases, added scripting, light effects, color pallets, grouping, duplication, terrain molding, and Timmy the -Yoinking!- whale without adding in vehicles.

Lol, why wouldn’t there be? Considering 343 already was already talking about them they probably are. And by probably I mean yes there are.

Yes. Look at the BTB maps for examples. There’s also civilian aesthetic vehicles.

There is going to be vehicles in forge, however I’m not sure about the REQ variants. I hope there is, or I’m going to -Yoinking- flip a table.

> 2533274964227738;5:
> There is going to be vehicles in forge, however I’m not sure about the REQ variants. I hope there is, or I’m going to -Yoinking- flip a table.

With that in mind, I hope they have the REQ variants of everything included.

There’s also no weapons or blocks in forge as well.
Source:

Here:

Restricted ONI files:
Hacking…

404 Source not found

> 2533274808945466;6:
> > 2533274964227738;5:
> > There is going to be vehicles in forge, however I’m not sure about the REQ variants. I hope there is, or I’m going to -Yoinking- flip a table.
>
>
> With that in mind, I hope they have the REQ variants of everything included.

Sorry guys, no REQ variants will be a part of forge.

I am actually curious to know if there are REQs in Forge. Do you have sources?

> 2533275016942754;9:
> I am actually curious to know if there are REQs in Forge. Do you have sources?

If snickerdoodle blocks my previous post, the answer is yes.

> 2533275016942754;9:
> I am actually curious to know if there are REQs in Forge. Do you have sources?

Josh Holmes says it here.

Ah, I see thanks. But he just said not currently, which means they could possibly be added later.

> 2533275016942754;12:
> Ah, I see thanks. But he just said not currently, which means they could possibly be added later.

Yeah, just like they said “There will be no UNSC air vehicle AT LAUNCH(DEFINITELY NOT ALLUDING TO ANYTHING)

bruh… xD lol

actually, didn’t one of the forge developers say that the war-zone versions would be in forge during that 25 min video that was released on the 11th?

Yes you do have evidence look at BTB Maps

why wouldn’t there be? I mean 1700+ objects. There’s got to be ALOT there and highly doubt vehicles won’t be in forge

There are gonna be vehicles. If BTB maps were made with forge and it contains vehicles, what is the obvious conclusion to your question is.

> 2533274851662564;4:
> Yes. Look at the BTB maps for examples. There’s also civilian aesthetic vehicles.

I wonder could we turn a setting on so we could drive civilian vehicles…after all we could in Reach XD picture drifting round Guillotine in one of the new 2558 model sports cars.

Are there guns in halo 5???