Are there sword clashes in halo 4?

I don’t actually know if any of the maps had 2 swords on them, or maybe you can call in a sword drop so there would be two. But can sword vs. sword clash like in halo 3, where you can go forever? Or is it like reach where it’s silly and everybody ties?

We should add in sword block. Especially since everybody has sprint.

Sword clash is actually a good thing IMO, and i see no reason for it to not be there. as long as a bit of damage is sustained and they eventually die.

in Halo 4 gameplay with MLG, an Energy Sword automatically spawned on Adrift. about 3, maybe 2, minutes later (while someone was still carrying that Energy Sword), another Energy Sword appeared. though no Sword clashes happened. this makes me assume Sword clashes will happen more often than 3 or Reach :smiley:

I’d assume Sword clashes are back (would make no sense at all if they weren’t).

I’d much rather have the Sword clashes act like Halo 3’s. can go on for a long time, looks more epic, meleeing (faster than lunge) was rewarded if the other player punishably lunged, and there was always a winner.

> Sword clash is actually a good thing IMO, and i see no reason for it to not be there. as long as a bit of damage is sustained and they eventually die.

Im not really into intrnet lingo, so what does IMO means?

> > Sword clash is actually a good thing IMO, and i see no reason for it to not be there. as long as a bit of damage is sustained and they eventually die.
>
> Im not really into intrnet lingo, so what does IMO means?

“In My Opinion”

I really hope sword clashing returns. I loved those epic sword duels.