Are there Scarabs in Halo 4?

I haven’t heard about Scarabs being in the game, if it has been decided or not. If it has been decided, please tell me, If it hasn’t been decided, should they be in the game or not? Share your ideas.

I haven’t heard anything about them but I doubt it considering Halo will now primarily focus on a different enemy species.

No, probably not. Maybe forerunner scarab tho :o

That sucks. I really thought it added a fun challenge to the game.

Anyone else prefer the Halo2 Scarab? I sure do. I hated how you couldn’t go inside and kill the whole crew inside in Halo3 and also how much smaller they are and easy to kill.

> Anyone else prefer the Halo2 Scarab? I sure do. I hated how you couldn’t go inside and kill the whole crew inside in Halo3 and also how much smaller they are and easy to kill.

I like both

They haven’t said anything, but I don’t really want them back. I just thought they were too annoying.

> They haven’t said anything, but I don’t really want them back. I just thought they were too annoying.

It was just fun battling them with hornets.

Sigh And to think Reach was gonna let us pilot one in the New Alexandria level…

Eh, it might be. The Covenant’s going to be at least a partial presence throughout the game, so we might get a couple mini boss fights with 'em.

AND PLEASE LET US PLACE THEM IN FORGE, 343, I WOULD LOVE YOU SO MUCH

The Covenant are not the big enemies in Halo 4, they have a small appearance. There will likely be worse things than a Scarab that you will grow to love

> Anyone else prefer the Halo2 Scarab? I sure do. I hated how you couldn’t go inside and kill the whole crew inside in Halo3 and also how much smaller they are and easy to kill.

I did.

The only problem is that the enemies only emerged in waves (previous wave had to be killed). It should have been continuous like in T&R’s boarding battle. That would have put to good use all the nearby ammo which people probably don’t even bother with. Plus, it would have made fighting much more hectic.

I want to see a configuration of Mgalekgolo that we’ve never seen yet.

If there is, please don’t make it all glitched up like in Reach… as funny as it was to see Mongooses and trucks flying around like they were orbiting the Scarab, it got annoying.

Well if the covenant is reported there we don’t know there could be scarabs.

Well if they could scavenge a scarab from one of their wrecked ships.

Doesn’t seem likely but I wouldn’t complain, I was disappointed as hell when they weren’t in Reach (that cameo in Pillar of Autumn was such a tease).

I bet you it will just to be blown up by something bigger to prove how big of a treat the new enemy is.

> I want to see a configuration of Mgalekgolo that we’ve never seen yet.

Same here, whether it be like a small form like the hunter or a vehicle…

I want to see a Scarab being destroyed by something bigger.

And eviler.