Are There Any Reviews? Review Copies This Week?

Like many AAA/Highly Anticipated games (The Witcher 3 & MGSV:TPP) they always seem to come out with reviews from IGN/Gamespot/GameInformer/Xbox Mag etc… at least 3-5 days before the release of the game. The game is now 5 days away and I have YET to see any reviews from ANYBODY. Now I dont know if no ones getting them till this weekend or what, but that has been the trend lately with failed over hyped games that don’t get review copies. When was the embargo lifted? Or is no reviews allowed til the 27th? If that’s the case, I am very scared now. What do you think? Has anyone found any reviews yet? I kicked myself in the -Yoink- by listening to reviews for The Phantom Pain after everyone gave it a 10/10 and the game isn’t even finished. and the last 35% of the game is nothing but replayed missions on a harder difficulty which made me furious, I would’ve never even bought the game if I knew what the end result was going to be :frowning:
I look forward to everyone’s response.
Thanks!

Embargo lifts 26th but I wouldn’t be worried because Microsoft gave them copies pretty early and every preview has been positive

I think there maybe some multilayer content livestreamed soon as the warzone embargo is lifted soon.

Preview copies have been out for the last couple weeks. They’re allowed to post their reviews after the embargo lifts on the 26th.

Great…the day before the game comes out. I have a feeling this is gonna be a 5 hour campaign and bomb…any word on how long the campaign is? considering its a 40GB download??? I HOPE TO GOD it aint no 5-8 hour campaing like Halo 4 was… i beat that -Yoink- in llike 6 hours i was PISSSED!!!

8+ hours on normal

There have been some early reviews based on the game play that was accessible on the review copies. Everything I’ve seen so far has been pretty good.

> 2533274808913216;5:
> Great…the day before the game comes out. I have a feeling this is gonna be a 5 hour campaign and bomb…any word on how long the campaign is? considering its a 40GB download??? I HOPE TO GOD it aint no 5-8 hour campaing like Halo 4 was… i beat that -Yoink- in llike 6 hours i was PISSSED!!!

8-9 hours.

> 2533274953605875;8:
> > 2533274808913216;5:
> > Great…the day before the game comes out. I have a feeling this is gonna be a 5 hour campaign and bomb…any word on how long the campaign is? considering its a 40GB download??? I HOPE TO GOD it aint no 5-8 hour campaing like Halo 4 was… i beat that -Yoink- in llike 6 hours i was PISSSED!!!
>
>
> 8-9 hours.

Wow! thanks. Yall just saved me 60$

> 2533274808913216;9:
> > 2533274953605875;8:
> > > 2533274808913216;5:
> > > Great…the day before the game comes out. I have a feeling this is gonna be a 5 hour campaign and bomb…any word on how long the campaign is? considering its a 40GB download??? I HOPE TO GOD it aintLol no 5-8 hour campaing like Halo 4 was… i beat that -Yoink- in llike 6 hours i was PISSSED!!!
> >
> >
> > 8-9 hours.
>
>
> Wow! thanks. Yall just saved me 60$

Lol, really? It’s alright we don’t want people like you in the Halo community anyways. Bye!

Actually, from what they have said the campaign should be about 15 hours

It all depends on Difficulty lvl, how good you are, etc. Im playing on Legendary and am on Mission 14. I have 10 or more hours into it and consider myself a pretty good Halo player.

Also I got a feeling here soon (Sat or Sun) they will open up Multiplayer to all the own a retail Physical copy.

The game is 15 missions. Hour length depends on your play style