Are there any really great H5 maps?

Now are there any awesome H5 maps that are exclusive to H5 and not remakes in any way. Granted all I really play is FFA and BTB but I can say the two FFA maps I love, regret and truth, are remakes of old maps. BTB I do like Basin, probably my favorite so far, I want to say it’s great but just can’t for some reason.

I just can’t think of a great H5 original map.

I like Battle of noctus and Apex 9 for warzone a lot, but none of the arena maps really stick out as fun to play. None of them have anything special.

Nah not really lol, I like fathom and empire and plaza. But they don’t compare to the all time classic Halo maps. We need some remakes in matchmaking!

Definitely not Fathom

Coliseum is my personal favorite slayer map.

i love overgrowth and battle of noctus

> 2535452040453788;7:
> i love overgrowth and battle of noctus

You have been the only one I have seen that said they like overgrowth. Which it’s ok for FFA but all it is is a reskinned plaza map. Yeah they changed it up a bit but not a lot. Also I really don’t like the small contained maps like that.

> 2533274974081836;6:
> Coliseum is my personal favorite slayer map.

Yeah, Coliseum and Plaza are decent. Halo 4 had some pretty good maps, especially in comparison to Halo 5, so I was expecting more Haven, Adrift, Abandon, & Skyline sort of maps, which in my opinion were pretty great.

coliseum is by far my favorite. cant stand rig though.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2535452040453788;7:
> > i love overgrowth and battle of noctus
>
>
> You have been the only one I have seen that said they like overgrowth. Which it’s ok for FFA but all it is is a reskinned plaza map. Yeah they changed it up a bit but not a lot. Also I really don’t like the small contained maps like that.

Overgrowth is a gorgeous map. What ruins it is having a shotgun, sword, and railgun on such a small map with all these abilities. Make it a SWAT map. Or simply get rid of at least one of those power weapons (preferably the sword). It’s too cramped for all that.

I don’t know, most of the Arena maps feel pretty “samey”. A bunch of industrial corridor maps designed with an outer rim pathway where most of the action happens (because you will get slaughtered if you walk into the middle of the map).

Coliseum is the only good original map in Halo 5.

It’s the only map that feels like a classic Halo map.

Regret is pretty good too, but that’s a remix of a classic map.

Regret, Coliseum, Eden, Empire, Apex, Plaza, Stormbreak, and Noctus are all pretty good maps.

Nah. There will be once player made maps get added into matchmaking

i like,

• the rig - coliseum - battle of noctus - guillotine (my fav. BTB map, i went 44-1 with the banshee LOL) - FathomAnd thats it really…But they don’t share the same title has TRUE halo classic maps (like the ones in CE, H2, H3)

Truth, Empire, Fathom, Regret, Coliseum, Overgrowth, Battle of Noctus.

There is actually, I built hang em high on forge haha