Are there any Girl Waypoint Posters/Players here?

I would like to know. It seems like the only girls on Waypoint is Bs angel and Veronica who never really appears that much. I always find it enjoyable to see there is other females because there is mostly male posters/players. (I thought Savior was a girl… boy was I wrong) So are there any Girl Waypoint Posters/players here?

Quite a few I think.

yea theres a few others ive talked to.

We have the best females in teh Halos.

I’m a guy…does that count?

Angel is enough girl to make up for the whole Halo community!

Yes sir there are girls here. I’ve been posting for a couple of months and I love this community.

Can’t compete with Angel though she is quite awesome.

> I’m a guy…does that count?
>
> Angel is enough girl to make up for the whole Halo community!

Lol. I am talking about other girls. It can be safe to say there are girls but where? Savior isn’t a girl o.o

I’m pretty certain Alison is a girl too…

But what’s the point in even knowing? Random survey?

Psh, everyone knows there’s no girls on teh internetz. That would take away from their time in the kitchen.

Sammich please, Goose. kthxbai.

> Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.

> Sammich please, Goose. kthxbai.

Diagonal cut, no crust - just how you like it. :slight_smile:

NOM NOM NOM!

Angel posts on here quite often, much more than other Admins. At least to what I see.

> > Sammich please, Goose. kthxbai.
>
> Diagonal cut, no crust - just how you like it. :slight_smile:

Add some maple syrup.

Now the question should probably be, Are there any high pitched people in here?

ive had xbox for almost a year now and im starting to get convised there are not that many girls that play halo… i have only met 3 other girls. btw im a girl to :stuck_out_tongue:

> ive had xbox for almost a year now and im starting to get convised there are not that many girls that play halo… i have only met 3 other girls. btw im a girl to :stuck_out_tongue:

Did your post get merged?? If not congrats on finding this post. LOL

If you did get merged, look at the beginning of this post. There a quite a few female Halo players. Our lovely BS Angel is a prime example. Halo should be shared by all people regardless of race, creed or gender. It’s just too much fun not to share. :wink:

> ive had xbox for almost a year now and im starting to get convised there are not that many girls that play halo… i have only met 3 other girls. btw im a girl to :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you blame most women for not wanting to play Halo?

In almost every game where there’s a female involved, they get harassed to no end either by vulgar, unintelligent trolls who say such wonderful things as “BACK TO DA KITCHEN”, or obnoxious White Knights who are just trying to get interwebs-laid by “defending” them and then promptly asking them if they’d like to be “friends”.

The community online is already atrocious to one another, and they’re worse to women. Oddly enough, most women I know who are FPS fans prefer CoD, because apparently CodBros think that women in their game is super-awesome…At least that’s what I hear.

Bottom line: Women take more crap on Halo than most other games…Probably due to the putrid online community.

Alisonst, bsangel, and Verotime (if she is even on here…) are all of the 343 women that I know of… or at least talk to on twitter

Connie Yu doesn’t post, but she works at 343.