Are the updates worth it?

they seem to be breaking the game and it’s servers

It’s the downside of not developing & playtesting new content prior to an official launch.

Hopefully 343i won’t make this mistake with their release of Halo 6.

For more content yes, but I agree I could do without the lag.

They just need to get more stable servers, it’s the way that Halo is going and we need to be more stable when we play, especially when so many people get on to play the new update.

Just give it a little bit of time, it does this every time they update, and then it cleans up soon. I mean the other option is to just take the servers down completely while updating, this is the approach the Tom Clancy games are doing and some others.

> 2533274935099360;4:
> Just give it a little bit of time, it does this every time they update, and then it cleans up soon. I mean the other option is to just take the servers down completely while updating, this is the approach the Tom Clancy games are doing and some others.

^ great point. I think 343i are taking a tremendous risk leaving the servers online during an update (have they gone offline even once for maintence since the game launched?)

thats really irresponsible of them.

look at the amount of lag present in Arena. It increases with each new update. The servers are in desperate need of maintence