are the servers shut down on halo reach

okay check it last time I played a halo game was halo 3 all this year’s I didn’t bother playing halo don’t ask why but yeah now I got the Xbox one and now I want to play a halo game and i wanted to know are the server’s up or shut down cause I don’t wanna waste time of buying the game sorry for my bad writing but you’ll understand what I’m saying

No they arent shut down still up and running

> 2533275011223760;2:
> No they arent shut down still up and running

Pretty sure they figured this out a month ago after they posted this.

They are not shut down but it feels like it. I had to wait for 5 minutes to find a match and it has too much lag

tried yesterday afternoon it said all game types were empty so i to was curious if the reach servers were turned off now?

No they are still running. If for any reason 343 decided to switch off Reach matchmaking systems, you can be sure there will be an announcement about it

> 2533274813317074;6:
> No they are still running. If for any reason 343 decided to switch off Reach matchmaking systems, you can be sure there will be an announcement about it

…and a community riot!

Im also just going to day that they are still up. And i still do play Reach about twice a week. I still think Reach is the best for swat out of all the Halo’s.
The Dnend Legion

There not shut down