Are the servers down?

I’ve been trying to get into the game, but I can’t connect to the Halo servers. Also, my stats for HW2 in the Halo app won’t load, either.

Could be the server balance update?

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Could be the server balance update?

I was thinking that may be the case, but I wasn’t sure.

Did you get the Network Error? I’m having issues with it too.

> 2533274792776027;1:
> I’ve been trying to get into the game, but I can’t connect to the Halo servers. Also, my stats for HW2 in the Halo app won’t load, either.

I was able to access everything but 90% of the matches I played I got kicked from “lost connection to the HW2 server”. take note though that this was last night

> 2533274834453829;5:
> > 2533274792776027;1:
> > I’ve been trying to get into the game, but I can’t connect to the Halo servers. Also, my stats for HW2 in the Halo app won’t load, either.
>
> I was able to access everything but 90% of the matches I played I got kicked from “lost connection to the HW2 server”. take note though that this was last night

This might be a dumb question, but did you try to restart your xbox from the main menu?

For whatever reason, I almost always have to restart my xbox right when I turn it on if HW2 was the last thing I was on when I shut down… If I don’t, it will just keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. Most of the time when I get back on and the game completely relaunches, I’m good to go.

> 2533274802796519;6:
> > 2533274834453829;5:
> > > 2533274792776027;1:
> > > I’ve been trying to get into the game, but I can’t connect to the Halo servers. Also, my stats for HW2 in the Halo app won’t load, either.
> >
> > I was able to access everything but 90% of the matches I played I got kicked from “lost connection to the HW2 server”. take note though that this was last night
>
> This might be a dumb question, but did you try to restart your xbox from the main menu?
>
> For whatever reason, I almost always have to restart my xbox right when I turn it on if HW2 was the last thing I was on when I shut down… If I don’t, it will just keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. Most of the time when I get back on and the game completely relaunches, I’m good to go.

Hmm…not a dumb question. I know hard resets help but I only do those for when I have Xbox live issues, but yeah I’ve noticed HW2 is buggy so actually thanked for the heads up!